Cars

Atom Smash40

Watch out for emissions and safety testing fees/red tape.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

I change my oil on a slanted driveway. It's called a parking break lol. Anyway..... The Toyota Supra (92 and 94) is my dream car. It's a shame that they are rather hard to come by at a descent price/condition.

I change my oil on a slanted driveway. It's called a parking break lol. Anyway..... The Toyota Supra (92 and 94) is my dream car. It's a shame that they are rather hard to come by at a descent price/condition.

Any idea how many were made during production? Those things seem rare.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I know that there are lots of Supras (88-92) for sale today, but they have all been driven to death. The 93-95 US version... not so many of those are around.

You can find many in decent condition. Price is what kills you. People price gouge those cars SO hard. A TT version retailed around $40k new, and you find idiots asking upwards of $60k with more than 50,000 miles with 1 or 2 upgrades (usually just a bigger turbo). Honestly, they're the most overpriced cars on the used market today. You can blame Fast and Furious and all the ricers for that.

modmarkl.jpg

You can find many in decent condition. Price is what kills you. People price gouge those cars SO hard. A TT version retailed around $40k new, and you find idiots asking upwards of $60k with more than 50,000 miles with 1 or 2 upgrades (usually just a bigger turbo). Honestly, they're the most overpriced cars on the used market today. You can blame Fast and Furious and all the ricers for that.

I'd even get an 88-92 version of the thing, but they want $2000 for a car with a blown head and a bad transmition with 180k miles. For a 92, that's quite a lot of money. I payed $1700 for what I drive now (98 chevy Malibu 130k)

Rice tax ruined craigslist. :angry:

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Hand brake

Park, 1st or reverse

It won't go anywhere...

Most cars you can just reach under to drain, it all depends on the filter location really. I do almost all of my repairs in the parking lot, because I have no other place to do them and they need to get done sometimes.

My filter location is so goddamn awful, I have to go to Walmart to get it changed, because its right in the middle, but there's this large piece of like.... cosmetic plastic covering it that you have to reach your hand over it. Horrible.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I know that there are lots of Supras (88-92) for sale today, but they have all been driven to death. The 93-95 US version... not so many of those are around.

Yeah. I looked up on CL and found that most of them are worth upwards towards 20k. Definitely not worth it for an 18 yr old car unless

you are some crazy collector or something like that. There are way better

cars out there with higher performance and reliability. 20k can at least get you a post '10 Toyota or Honda.

Lol I payd $2000 for a 2002 echo. Never regretted it either, even if it has 2 accidents and 300k KM it never broke down.

Pretty boring to drive, I guess it'd be ok as a run about.

Well, I've had it for 3 years as well. And you can do a lot of stuff with this car, well, mine has a manual transimission and it's probably the reason, since they seem to have a hell of a lot more strenght than automatic. Very easy to spin and do a lot of stuff with them, so it's a fun little car to drive.

I do know that it isn't that strong of a car, but it cost almost nothing, such as $40/month when I had a job for gas and such. I did drive stronger cars though such as my brother's Mazda speed 6, and they don't compare, but I like my car. Anyway, even if it almost never breaks I'll probably be replacing my Echo with a Mitsubishi Lancer GT in a year or two.

Yeah. I looked up on CL and found that most of them are worth upwards towards 20k. Definitely not worth it for an 18 yr old car unless

cars out there with higher performance and reliability. 20k can at least get you a post '10 Toyota or Honda.

I thought you said higher performance? To be honest, 20k for a TT Supra is really cheap, and you should be weary of how it's been driven, even though the cars should be worth that price for a clean one. You'll just have to live with the ricer tax and 2JZ premium.

The best 2010+ car 20k would get you (new) would probably be a Civic Si, which is utter crap. 20k can get you a used Porsche Boxer (later model, like 2003) or a really, really clean S2000 (better than a Boxer IMO).

modmarkl.jpg

Went to Snetterton racecourse yesterday to watch the British Touring Cars. Incredible day but very sunny and i forgot to take suncream. So I'm not lobstered, but I have pictures!

LARGE PICS

BY LAW

sxlstv.jpg

Was on the back of this, the worlds fastest ice cream van:

f1wd28.jpg

Very cool looking Lambo:

2ish8jl.jpg

On just a normal ticket, you could get up close to the garages where they work on the cars, I could have stood right on the edge of the grass if i'd wanted. Could do this will almost all the cars for all the races. Felt so close to the action. You can't seee in the picture, but to the right of the new bonnet on the floor is one smashed in half during the race beforehand.

2dqrchw.jpg

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I thought you said higher performance? To be honest, 20k for a TT Supra is really cheap, and you should be weary of how it's been driven, even though the cars should be worth that price for a clean one. You'll just have to live with the ricer tax and 2JZ premium.

The best 2010+ car 20k would get you (new) would probably be a Civic Si, which is utter crap. 20k can get you a used Porsche Boxer (later model, like 2003) or a really, really clean S2000 (better than a Boxer IMO).

Idk about you, but I see a lot of Civic Sis (esp the 8th gen) in my area so I'm assuming they hold some merit. I'd definitely take a later model over a sports car. I just don't care much for performance because the laws and jurisdiction are so strict against them. My top picks are anything with a high MPG because fuel economy is the only thing that helps you save money. Which is why I love Civics. On the contrary, I dislike hybrids because of their retail cost and their lack of power.

I'm 3200$ off the down payment for this car.

[hide]2011dodgechallengergrey.jpg[/hide]

I'm 17 and I'll be getting it the same week I'm starting university & moving into my own apartment... at the moment I'm basically waiting for my life to start.|

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

I'm 17 and I'll be getting it the same week I'm starting university & moving into my own apartment... at the moment I'm basically waiting for my life to start.|

You son of a-

I love that car.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Was going to get one, but sadly i got a Camaro instead :\

Huge mistake.

meanwhile is Australia, it costs 13,000 for a decent car that has almost zero room in it or a piss-weak engine. Our cars are so stupidly over-priced from people selling their pre-owned.

Popoto.~<3

30k before taxes. About 700$/month for 3 years.

The charger was 11k.

Dayam. That's a lot. That's a deposit on a house.

meanwhile is Australia, it costs 13,000 for a decent car that has almost zero room in it or a piss-weak engine. Our cars are so stupidly over-priced from people selling their pre-owned.

Lol wat.

rosssigfinal.jpg