Cars

Atom Smash40

Meh.

u mad jelly butthurt cause no new s2000 or any other honda with high potential?

SpeakOutAinsleyHarriott.jpg

Wait for the NSX successor.

And yah, I butthurt. Still think this thing is going to flop as hard as the Genesis Coupe.

meh, the price will probably kill the new nsx just like it killed the old

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Well it's an automatic high tech two tone sr5 coupe, im trying to calculate the cost of a manual swap, then leave the 4ac in for swapping later on. If I think i can pick up the parts relatively cheap, this might be a decent deal.Also, a small amount of surface rust is visible in some places, seems like the paint is getting old.

Not sure if want...

EDIT: pics of the glorious poopbox

2ikfbsx.jpg

oh god i hope that rust hasnt made it into the unibody or anything else important

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

went down with the political trap of Hybrid cars, My family got the Toyota Prius.

Expensive, but I am liking it so far.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

My problem with hybrids is most the total lack of noise. I can't stand the quietness of the engine. I also can't say I'm a huge fan of hybrids creeping around in parking lots when I'm on foot, because its really hard to hear where they are. Sort of like how cars would be even more efficient if they all had CV transmissions, but CVT's creep most people out to the point where they wont drive them (their more efficient because they can create the optimal gear ratio, not just pick the closest to best).

I really like the Mini, especially now that they are entirely BMW made (no more [bleep]ing Chrysler engine). My parents got a new one after a deer jumped into the last one and wrote it off (repairs were worth more than the car). Same size engine, but considerably more power now. I just dare you to watch the Italian job (remake) and then drive one in a totally reasonable manner (all you want to do is weave through traffic). Not super fast or powerful, but nearly unbeatable fun driving through corners at speed (and their so cute when they lift up a tire!). It's like driving an oversized go cart.

Once my parents ditch the SUV, I think its going to be replaced with a Mini Clubman, and they'll modify it so it can tow a trailer.

As for me, I could go for (someday) either a mini roadster, or a nissan 370z. Probably the 370 because I would like to learn how to drift before I die, and its one of those cars that can do it without any sever risk of flipping over in the process (good weight distribution for the purpose of drifting).

Did you take it for a spin in the snow?

Oh I drive it in the snow all the time, it's absolutely amazing. Never slips, will go up any hill...

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Sunset drive one day, sunrise drive a couple of days later...

Car3.jpg

Was 5ºF outside, and something like -15 with the wind chill. Damn cold. Thank god for the car heater.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

Any hill? Without snow chains?

Any hill that I've thrown at it, and we have some pretty decent ones here, as you might imagine from the mountains in the background of that last shot. It has brand new studded tires, which honestly makes all the difference... do you have those over there or only chains?

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

Any hill that I've thrown at it, and we have some pretty decent ones here, as you might imagine from the mountains in the background of that last shot. It has brand new studded tires, which honestly makes all the difference... do you have those over there or only chains?

Today was one of those days I wish we could have studded tires in Ontario. In Quebec they're allowed, but not here. :wall:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Today was one of those days I wish we could have studded tires in Ontario. In Quebec they're allowed, but not here. :wall:

Oh, so that's why roads are so nice in ON. Studded tires just destroy the roads, although I wish I bought some this year here in New Brunswick since they're not even putting salt on the road this year for some reason. It's only today, 4 days after a good layer of freezing rain came down that they put salt to make it melt from the roads.

Ouch. Last week they were salting the highways before the freezing rain even started. Not that it did much good... :wall:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Urgh, one year we got studs that stuck out of the tires really far. Like about 250% more than is normal. As I recall, the people who put them in said "you'l be able to climb trees with those on". I will say, they were pretty effective though. Probably just terrible for the road though.

• 3 weeks later...