Cars

Atom Smash40

Bought a bikini top; was getting kinda crispy at stop lights. :mellow:

Pics or it didn't happen.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/GMC/Topkick/TORONTO/Ontario/5_10927274_ON20080903102353876/

DO WANT. The site also had an ambulance for sale (only $3000 lmao) a few weeks ago but I can't find it now.

On topic: I like jeeps, but not that one. I'd want the full top, or whatever you call it.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I hope you guys realize it's for the jeep, not me. :P

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/GMC/Topkick/TORONTO/Ontario/5_10927274_ON20080903102353876/

DO WANT. The site also had an ambulance for sale (only $3000 lmao) a few weeks ago but I can't find it now.

On topic: I like jeeps, but not that one. I'd want the full top, or whatever you call it.

There's a million and one different tops for the jeep. I currently have a hard top (winter) and a soft top (summer). The former is a hard plastic (and rarely aluminium) that is difficult to remove or put on, as it requires two persons to lift. The latter is a vinyl and fabric material that you can unlatch and fold down.

A bikini top is usually a solid or mesh fabric material that straps to the roll cage, reducing the exposure to sun, but still giving occupants an 'open' feeling. The one I purchased can go on underneath the soft and hard tops so I don't have to remove it every time it's going to rain.

breezer-225-1125_top.jpg

Sorry to disappoint. :P

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Theres a kind of official "unofficial" (ie, everyone knows about it but no-one officially organises anything) meet for car enthusiasts in a town near mine that happens every fortnight in a shopping zone car park which I ended up at last night (went out looking at new TVs, ended up looking at some of the nicest cars I've seen).

There was all the usual boy-racer/ricer Civics, Type-Rs, Clios, Corsas and whatnot. A bunch of Evo's and Imprezas which were impeccably looked after and just as we were leaving there was a group of cars parked away from the rest which turned out to be a 911 GT3 RS, a Ferrari F430, a couple of Aston Martins and a Lambo Gallardo. Sweet as hell. If I ever go again I'll try and grab a few photos.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Ahh I meant like one of the jeeps with the top that's built in and doesn't come off. Like on the Patriot I think it is.

polvCwJ.gif

I hope you guys realize it's for the jeep, not me. :P

:(

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Oh stop it lol. Just go google "women in bikini tops" if you're that desperate..

I've been really looking seriously at buying a car recently; of course I have my dreams but practically speaking I need to buy a compact. Any suggestions as to what might be my best choice?

polvCwJ.gif

Usually when you buy stuff like that second hand, they strip off all the equipments used for duty so you're basically just buying the

car itself with only a few modifications. Same can be said for police interceptors and other commercial vehicles.

Actually the ambulance had everything (minus the medical equipment). Still the speaker, siren, paint job, chair/shelf/bench setup in the back, it was pretty epic. Pity I can't find the listing anymore...

polvCwJ.gif

[hide=]

:o Hot. What car do you drive?

Jeep_wrangler_100_1600.jpg

Jeep Wrangler, although mine isn't a Rubi.

[/hide]

Thats what I want, except I want it a forest green color

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

[hide=]

:o Hot. What car do you drive?

Jeep_wrangler_100_1600.jpg

Jeep Wrangler, although mine isn't a Rubi.

[/hide]

Thats what I want, except I want it a forest green color

Ever had one before? Great vehicle, wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

Definitely getting a Willy's Jeep as my next ride. :)

hotchwilJeep-4LOGO.JPG

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Oh stop it lol. Just go google "women in bikini tops" if you're that desperate..

I've been really looking seriously at buying a car recently; of course I have my dreams but practically speaking I need to buy a compact. Any suggestions as to what might be my best choice?

What's your budget? So you want something smallish? Like a hatch or would a smaller sedan be ok? I ask this because there are some very big American 'sedans' out there.

rosssigfinal.jpg

This is the first time I've seen something like this. Someone on Craigslist think she can get a 2000+ new car, clean title, no major problems for only 1000 dollars. She's been posting the same thing for 2 days straight. It's kind of funny.

As for jeeps...not a big fan of them. <_<

This is the first time I've seen something like this. Someone on Craigslist think she can get a 2000+ new car, clean title, no major problems for only 1000 dollars. She's been posting the same thing for 2 days straight. It's kind of funny.

Well, she does say up to 2000. You may get an old Cavalier or Sunfire for that price.

What's your budget? So you want something smallish? Like a hatch or would a smaller sedan be ok? I ask this because there are some very big American 'sedans' out there.

Hatch or smaller sedan is fine. I'd really prefer not to spend more than 10k, since i don't want to finance or loan or anything, just pay up front.

polvCwJ.gif

Hatch or smaller sedan is fine. I'd really prefer not to spend more than 10k, since i don't want to finance or loan or anything, just pay up front.

Ok that's a rather big budget. I'm not sure what the Canadian car market is like, but in New Zealand you'd be able to get something like a 2005 Madza 3 hatch for that budget. But you could also get something a lot cooler and more powerful too.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Well, she does say up to 2000. You may get an old Cavalier or Sunfire for that price.

I think the criteria mentioned a "good, reliable car". To my knowledge, a Cavalier or Sunfire are one of the worst cars for reliability since they're poorly manufactured.

Maybe that's why they're so cheap.

What really ticks me off is that it mentioned she is a single mother so that she might get a free handout from someone who's (oddly) generous enough to

give her a good ride for such a terrible price. The only thing I hope she will end up with is a lemon. I saved 8 years of my life into buying a car

that's atleast yr 2000 and reliable. It took me atleast a whole month to find that kind of car and I had to pay 3,500. :rolleyes:

Ok that's a rather big budget. I'm not sure what the Canadian car market is like, but in New Zealand you'd be able to get something like a 2005 Madza 3 hatch for that budget. But you could also get something a lot cooler and more powerful too.

Yeah. I'm hoping for something fairly recent (not before 07 or 08) and with no more than 100k.

polvCwJ.gif

I think the criteria mentioned a "good, reliable car". To my knowledge, a Cavalier or Sunfire are one of the worst cars for reliability since they're poorly manufactured.

Maybe that's why they're so cheap.

What really ticks me off is that it mentioned she is a single mother so that she might get a free handout from someone who's (oddly) generous enough to

give her a good ride for such a terrible price. The only thing I hope she will end up with is a lemon. I saved 8 years of my life into buying a car

that's atleast yr 2000 and reliable. It took me atleast a whole month to find that kind of car and I had to pay 3,500. :rolleyes:

It is actually possible. One of my coworkers got a 2008 dodge for $850. I myself was lucky as well, I bought a 2002 Echo 3 years ago for $2000 and still didn't need to change any parts except for one -> It's almost at 300K Km now.