Clans that fought

Legacy vs Gladiatorz

Date: - Thursday April 29, 2010

Rules

• CWA Matched Opts
  • Melee Binds Ranged Corrupt
  • Rings Allowed

Recap

Our lovely Dreambasher set up a war against the Green Monsters called Gladz. We prepped very hard for this fight as we made a variety of posts regarding the corrupt. With a decent mass, 80% of our members brought corrupt items. I, Justintimme1, wasn't able to lead...BUT we got a glimpse of Dandaman going to work. Our first 3 piles resulted in KO's as we outtanked Gladz by a good number. With out strong balance of binds and ranged, we won the fight with a outstanding ending!

Legacy Starting Options:

100429185323.png

100429185542.png

Ending Options

100429190846.png

Thanks for the fight Gladz. It was pretty fun being CWA, but probably woulda been even more fun in PvP. Respect <3 I love you Kenzie :wub:

Nice win boys (and sammich makers~!) Nice tank lordhotshot haha :P I am a beast tank of 6 people, you got off me in like 3 seconds because I'm that good ;)

Bought corrupt, used it for 4 seconds. Binded whole war. No Kills. Debating on whether this war was an individual success for me :o

Thanks for the fight Gladz!

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Nice win Legacy, Gratz :thumbup:

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

Wow, what happened, Gladz?

Grats Legacy.

Legacy happened.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Thought gladz didnt do CWA?

anyways good job legacy better luck next time gladz, would have thought this fight would have been closer than it actually was!

bkleader.png