Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear god!

It was a good idea to pre-order this.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

What is that L sniper rifle? A bolt action I hope seeing there is a WA2000 and a Dragunov? Other than that that's a whole lot of [cabbage] to choose from, pretty dope.

WA2000:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WA2000

L96A1:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L96A1#PM_.28Precision_Marksman.29

No specific wiki page about this gun.

Dragunov:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragunov_sniper_rifle

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

For the people that Pre-ordered, how much did you pay? (Inc. Shipping, Post Packaging Etc.)

I ain't pre-ordered mine, but I think I'm going to and the price is like £38.50 ($59.44)

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

For the people that Pre-ordered, how much did you pay? (Inc. Shipping, Post Packaging Etc.)

I ain't pre-ordered mine, but I think I'm going to and the price is like £38.50 ($59.44)

Where I pre-ordered mine, it was $5 down, and then you pay for the rest when you pick it up. That, or you just pay it off over time before it comes out. You pay what you normally would if you hadn't pre-ordered.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

How I did mine was I put $10 down and then just added when I could. I have pre-ordered it harden edition of the game. Hopefully it will be well worth it.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Just about 62$ here.

Free shipping too, good idea I pre-ordered early rather than later because theres shipping on it now.

Would have been 65-68$.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

No commando, danger close, one many army, stopping power. or juggernaut

HOLY [cabbage].

Pardon my language. But now knowing that I would seriously pay an upwards of 100 dollars for this game. :ohnoes:

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

No commando, danger close, one many army, stopping power. or juggernaut

HOLY [cabbage].

Pardon my language. But now knowing that I would seriously pay an upwards of 100 dollars for this game. :ohnoes:

Then blow your wad on the prestige edition.

Then he wouldn't be able to play it. :P

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

If you preorder from Walmart, you get a $20 eGift Card. That's what I did and just bought another game I wanted immediately for $20 off :D. Plus the shipping is free and is delivered on the first day. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

EDIT: Oh wait. They're not doing any of that anymore :sad:.... I preordered in July though. That's probably why.

1icyna.png

If you preorder from Walmart, you get a $20 eGift Card. That's what I did and just bought another game I wanted immediately for $20 off :D. Plus the shipping is free and is delivered on the first day. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

EDIT: Oh wait. They're not doing any of that anymore :sad:.... I preordered in July though. That's probably why.

This. Thats what I was talking about in my post. And that is what I should have done with Reach. Because im spending at least 72$ from Gamestop. But whatever.

oh, so no jugg is confirmed? YAY!!!!!!!! no SP and no jugg = skill is needed for kills

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

The only thing I have to protest in this game are the tactical insertions. You'd think treyarch would notice tacs are typically used for boosting. If they had deleted tacs from the game it would have been a massive blow to boosters everywhere.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

oh, so no jugg is confirmed? YAY!!!!!!!! no SP and no jugg = skill is needed for kills

Yeah cos that makes sense. :rolleyes:

The only thing I have to protest in this game are the tactical insertions. You'd think treyarch would notice tacs are typically used for boosting. If they had deleted tacs from the game it would have been a massive blow to boosters everywhere.

Yeah or they could just put cage match back and let the boosters stay there without messing up other games.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

At the end of the day we're all slaves to video games. If the game looks good enough, we have to buy it. We can tell ourselves we won't but eventually most of us do because of how much people talk about all the fun they're having. Such is the way of video games.

For instance, I'm just pre-ordering Halo: Reach so I get the free recon helmet thing from amazon uk. And it's the last ever halo. :P

But OT, no SP and juggs is pretty epic IMO. The theater mode has been needed since killcams, so I am happy now. :twss:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber