Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

Or... get rid of the unlocking system. :thumbup:

Why the hell would they do that!?

Maybe they should ask real money for unlocking stuff. Yes, yes....

Dear lord Activision has already caught on to the strategy of releasing half-baked games (COUGH COUGH STARCRAFT 2) and then making their players pay another load of cash for the other half, DONT GIVE THEM ANY MORE NASTY IDEAS. :ohnoes:

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or... get rid of the unlocking system. :thumbup:

Why the hell would they do that!?

Maybe they should ask real money for unlocking stuff. Yes, yes....

Dear lord Activision has already caught on to the strategy of releasing half-baked games (COUGH COUGH STARCRAFT 2) and then making their players pay another load of cash for the other half, DONT GIVE THEM ANY MORE NASTY IDEAS. :ohnoes:

What about StarCraft 2....?

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

The point hes trying to make is that he doesnt want Activison to pull what they are doing with Starcraft, release one half, then another at full retail price, on Call of Duty.

Which I can see in the future happening.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

The point hes trying to make is that he doesnt want Activison to pull what they are doing with Starcraft, release one half, then another at full retail price, on Call of Duty.

I bought the full game of SC2 on PC? :S I didn't even know Activision were anything to do with it lol?

Have the specs been released for this game yet? I'm planning on buying a graphics card soon for the PC copy of MW2 that I bought almost a year ago, and I'd like to make sure I can play this one, in case it turns out to be good enough to take all of MW2's players.

Pretty certain if you can run MW2 you can run Black Ops.

I bought the full game of SC2 on PC? :S I didn't even know Activision were anything to do with it lol?

Yeah, theres going to be two more "Expansions" that are going to be priced at full retail.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Yeah, theres going to be two more "Expansions" that are going to be priced at full retail.

Oh yeah sure, that's pretty normal though. Didn't know Activision were anything to do with it however.

Oh yeah sure, that's pretty normal though. Didn't know Activision were anything to do with it however.

Activision-Blizzard.

It's not like the expansions will come out for a year or so (although IMO they should be free because I paid 100 bucks for the stupid game).

Why are all the iron sights for the guns the same (except for M16 and AK-47)? I hope it's some kind of attachment because all the ironsights being the same'd be boring as hell :/.

To be honest, I prefer iron sights on most guns in many fps games.

not getting BO...just bought Reach and i'm now broke

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

You don't want you play a FPS without aim assist on a console, trust me.

The only thing it's ever done for me is inform me that the guy that just ran past me isn't actually on my team.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I won't if I use an assault rifle, but if i'm staring down a scope I don't want it...

Don't camp and hardscope then.

[hide=Noob campers]

SNIPER06.jpg

[/hide]

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I won't if I use an assault rifle, but if i'm staring down a scope I don't want it...

Don't camp and hardscope then.

[hide=Noob campers]

SNIPER06.jpg

[/hide]

Your point being?

I am increasingly getting hyped for this game. Which is a shame, because I just got Reach last week..

I am increasingly getting hyped for this game. Which is a shame, because I just got Reach last week..

My thoughts exactly <_<

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]