Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is how the COD fans are killing time until the release.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

:thumbup:

I don't know about you, but I'm playing Reach until the release.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piƱata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Two different developers.

Im not going to have a biased opinion just because of one's mistake.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piƱata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

It's less the developers and more Activision's meddling. But I reckon this one will succeed because they've kept out, after the way they pissed off IW and made them jump ship to EA.

Ā 

This, activision can't afford to lose treyarch (and hence the fundamental CoD franchise) because EA would be laughing all the way to the bank.

Have you actually gotten your hands on this game?

From what I've seen you can still no-scope and quick-scope at your heart's desire.

Ā 

That is Grizz's fault for that not the developers. Once he had released his montage everybody got all fanboy and started to try and do 360 ladder stall no scopes across the maps...

From what I've seen you can still no-scope and quick-scope at your heart's desire.

That isn't a problem, kids will still be bad at it because of no SoH pro.

You can still zoom in fairly quickly.

Why don't Treyarch and IW understand that snipers are for support not for rambo-ing through the map?

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

Why don't Treyarch and IW understand that snipers are for support not for rambo-ing through the map?

If you're skilled enough to do it, you should be able to. You shouldn't be complaining with all these little fanboys running around attempting it and being able to pull off about 1 kill per 20 shots; free kills for you.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

If you're skilled enough to do it, you should be able to. You shouldn't be complaining with all these little fanboys running around attempting it and being able to pull off about 1 kill per 20 shots; free kills for you.

Well in MW2 nearly everybody was able to run around with a sniper and get a positive k/d. I'm worried that BO will be the same.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

Well in MW2 nearly everybody was able to run around with a sniper and get a positive k/d. I'm worried that BO will be the same.

Yeah, because you either had those fanboys who didn't have a clue only getting kills because they were able to fire off 5 shots in 2 seconds because of SoH pro, or those [kitty]s running around with cold blooded thermal spray-snipers. At least half of that is confirmed to be knocked out of this game.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png