Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No quickscoping? You think that's a good thing? Must be just another randy who can't do it.

A sniper shoulnt beat me 5 ft away when I have an assault rifle or submachine gun. Its so cheap and should be removed. The fact that I can or cannot do it shouldn't be a factor. I can do it, just not as well at others. But frankly, I don't try to get better at it at all for the same reason I don't use a dumb OMA/DC class.

1icyna.png

No quickscoping? You think that's a good thing? Must be just another randy who can't do it.

Randy? :/

I don't really see the skill in aiming in the general direction of a guy and having auto aim do the rest but than again I'm not a console fps player so whatever. Anyways from what it looks like its still possible to do it, it just won't give you the auto aim assist in doing so. (which is totally fair, you shouldn't get auto aim assist on something like a sniper rifle).

I don't really see the skill in aiming in the general direction of a guy and having auto aim do the rest but than again I'm not a console fps player so whatever. Anyways from what it looks like its still possible to do it, it just won't give you the auto aim assist in doing so. (which is totally fair, you shouldn't get auto aim assist on something like a sniper rifle).

That's not what auto aim does, auto aim doesn't aim for you, it does so that when your crosshair crosses over the other person, the aim "sticks" onto him a little bit. It does not do the actual aiming for you, it simply just helps keep the aim stuck on the other person for a moment. So no, aiming in the general direction of the guy won't help.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

A sniper shoulnt beat me 5 ft away when I have an assault rifle or submachine gun. Its so cheap and should be removed. The fact that I can or cannot do it shouldn't be a factor. I can do it, just not as well at others. But frankly, I don't try to get better at it at all for the same reason I don't use a dumb OMA/DC class.

It's totally different than noobtubing. This actually requires skill, more skill than what you guys would call normal sniping actually. What's easier to line up, aiming on someone at normal view, or scoping in X10 or something and then shooting them?

Slang word for just your average random player getting average/random KDR using whatever random weapon.

But yeah, your point on sniping was covered above.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Not sure if this has been posted or known but just found out splitcreen multiplayer online is included as well as some other details in the link (custom game editor, etc):

Multiplayer Online Split-Screen Support

Let's get started with what I believe is the most unknown, yet confirmed, aspect to Call of Duty: Black Ops multiplayer the online split-screen support we've re-introduced to the franchise!

The Facts:

• You can connect a second controller and bring a guest online (i.e. "JD_2020" & "JD_2020(1)").
  • Guests can rank up, earn unlocks, etc all guest progress goes away once signed out.

http://blog.us.plays...player-for-ps3/

Man, this game keeps getting better and better. No quickscoping. Splitcreen Online? Yes! Frankly, playing with only 2 player splitscreen against one person is incredibly boring...

This game just keeps making me want to get it more. :twss:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Slang word for just your average random player getting average/random KDR using whatever random weapon.

I figured. Considering you aren't exactly playing comp or anything though I would consider you a "randy" as well...

Well, on the PC at least it's more commonly known as "pub trash" :P

I figured. Considering you aren't exactly playing comp or anything though I would consider you a "randy" as well...

I'm not playing like one, so no. And i'm not interested in playing competitive, thanks anyway.

Slang word used by elitists. It means anybody else.

fix'd

He's right.

Why's that? Tonnes of people say it. Not that I care about anyone's opinion except my own, mind you. :P

I'm not playing like one, so no. And i'm not interested in playing competitive, thanks anyway.

Slang word used by elitists. It means anybody else.

fix'd

He's right.

Why's that? Tonnes of people say it. Not that I care about anyone's opinion except my own, mind you. :P

I wasn't trying to argue against what you were saying, just that majority of elitist CoD players act all snobby and hate on other people for no reason. (Not saying you do :P)

Eifstone.png

I just say Randoms.

Partially because I have a friend on Xbox Live named Randy.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I guess I just find it dumb lol. So much better ways to talk [cabbage] than calling someone a random :S.

This. However, I never talk [cabbage] playing games. Cause I know there is always someone better then me :mellow:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I guess I just find it dumb lol. So much better ways to talk [cabbage] than calling someone a random :S.

Yeah maybe, but i'm not using it to talk [cabbage], more descriptive. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

I heard somewhere there will be a feature that you can 'report' people for cheating, ie. boosting. That would be so epic if its true :pray:

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

I heard it was true and thats partially why they've implemented the theatre mode so you can point out cheaters.

I can't imagine that they wouldn't have something to detect cheaters. Theatre mode would be the most inefficient way to report cheaters.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!