Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

But if you miss you're pretty much [bleep]ed.

I think it's meant for tactical purposes. Say you saw a guy running to his buddies, stick him with it and you get a free triple kill.

Tactics in a CoD game? :unsure:

Unless you call taking down a chopper that's [bleep]ing your team not tactical (or maybe the word is benificial) for you and your team?

I don't take them down so don't ask me about that lol. :P

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whopse, someone already posted that.

My bad.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

@JD_2020 #AskJD How exactly did you counter quick scoping?

@JD1010RU When you first sight-in, your sights wont be perfectly center. Youll have to take a moment to adjust (like a real sniper).

@JD_2020 Will I still be able to quickscope? #AskJD

@Herbert_Gun No. Quickscoping is a cheap way to play. Were specifically going to gimp Quickscoping, sorry. Play straight-up!

Confirms some other things

http://twitter.com/JD_2020

That guy is a [bleep]ing idiot lmao.

@JD_2020 #AskJD How exactly did you counter quick scoping?

@JD1010RU When you first sight-in, your sights wont be perfectly center. Youll have to take a moment to adjust (like a real sniper).

@Herbert_Gun No. Quickscoping is a cheap way to play. Were specifically going to gimp Quickscoping, sorry. Play straight-up!

I beg to differ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-6N0d3vEZg#t=3m33s

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

@JD_2020 #AskJD How exactly did you “counter” quick scoping?

@JD1010RU When you first sight-in, your sights won’t be perfectly center. You’ll have to take a moment to adjust (like a real sniper).

@Herbert_Gun No. Quickscoping is a cheap way to play. We’re specifically going to gimp Quickscoping, sorry. Play straight-up!

I beg to differ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-6N0d3vEZg#t=3m33s

"This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to repeated copyright infringements. "

vc1Ia.gif

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

:thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

The video I linked clearly shows someone quickscoping. (too bad it was taken down) They may have removed the feature of sleight of hand in combination with snipers, but they also decreased the zooming-in time of the snipers. It's like with the killstreaks. Killstreak kills don't add up to you killstreak but they also lowered the highest killstreak to 11, so what's the point?

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

Thank god they removed quick scoping.

One funny quote from the techroll link"

You can't quickscope in real life? ahahah such [cabbage], you can quite easily aim a sniper at close range without the scope, and its not like you'd quickscope long distance shots ingame...

It's when you quickly raise your scope up and shoot before you even see a target. Due to the auto-targeting [cabbage], you instantly jump to the closest target and are free to take a cheap shot right at them. It has nothing to do with aiming without a scope (aka. no-scoping)

lol @ people who think quickscoping is real

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

This video sums up my thoughts on quickscoping. People who say quickscoping is cheap etc... I don't understand them. In a face to face battle, a fully automatic assault rifle will kill the quickscoper easily unless they got the motor skills of a 5 year old. And for people saying quickscoping isn't realistic... It's a game, with perks that do incredible things etc., need I say more?

I'm not a big quickscoper myself, I'm more into the submachine guns/assault rifles in COD4 and MW2. But seriously, I've never had problems with quickscopers unless they're on my team and being obnoxious doing 360's and dying all over the place (in which case it's a problem with their personality, not the fact that they're quickscoping).

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

Watched that same video earlier, pretty obvious that guy is just mad that he couldn't do it or something lol. It looks as though it'll just be like CoD4 again, which is great. Less wannabe's who can't do [cabbage].

Again I feel like there is this huge difference between console and PC FPS.

The whole concept of "quick scoping" on a PC is a total non-issue. Of course thats because we don't actually have the game auto-aiming for us. I guess its cool they got rid of the auto aim big from snipers but again it has 0 effect on me, lol.

The whole aim assist argument is a joke, seeing as whether you're on XBOX or PC everyone either has or hasn't got aim assist respectively, so it's fair either way. No biggie.

I know. I'm saying that aim assist can make things like "quick scoping" an issue.

I've never had an issue with it because unless you're insanely good its less effective than using guns in a normal way. [cabbage] kids that cost you games because they try to do jumping 360s can be an annoyance though, but if they've removed SoH Pro and made it harder it should cut down on the number of kids trying and failing to look cool.

Even though £45 is a lot to me as a student I think I will pre order this because it looks like they've really woken up and adressed the issues the games have had since CoD4. Even if the online turns out to be [cabbage] theres still zombies and splitscreen.

Even though £45 is a lot to me as a student I think I will pre order this because it looks like they've really woken up and adressed the issues the games have had since CoD4. Even if the online turns out to be [cabbage] theres still zombies and splitscreen.

Worst part about being a student. Can't afford all the epic games comming out this holiday season :(

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Worst part about being a student. Can't afford all the epic games comming out this holiday season :(

Christmas my friends!

Christmas my friends!

but I want it nowwwwwww :([/brat]

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Christmas my friends!

I'm waiting till Christmas to see if the game is actually decent because, like with MW2, it has been hyped up a stupid amount and I haven't got £45 to waste...

Christmas my friends!

I'm waiting till Christmas to see if the game is actually decent because, like with MW2, it has been hyped up a stupid amount and I haven't got £45 to waste...

No it hasn't. Sure it's had some pretty trailers and gameplay blogs, but compared to MW2, there's not half as much hype.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Christmas my friends!

No it hasn't. Sure it's had some pretty trailers and gameplay blogs, but compared to MW2, there's not half as much hype.

This is true. And I remember reading that Activison was to be marketing black ops more than MW2.

Which I have not seen that yet...

Not sure if this has been posted or known but just found out splitcreen multiplayer online is included as well as some other details in the link (custom game editor, etc):

Multiplayer Online Split-Screen Support

Let's get started with what I believe is the most unknown, yet confirmed, aspect to Call of Duty: Black Ops multiplayer – the online split-screen support we've re-introduced to the franchise!

The Facts:

• You can connect a second controller and bring a guest online (i.e. "JD_2020" & "JD_2020(1)").
  • Guests can rank up, earn unlocks, etc – all guest progress goes away once signed out.

http://blog.us.plays...player-for-ps3/

Man, this game keeps getting better and better. No quickscoping. Splitcreen Online? Yes! Frankly, playing with only 2 player splitscreen against one person is incredibly boring...

1icyna.png