Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in MW2 nearly everybody was able to run around with a sniper and get a positive k/d. I'm worried that BO will be the same.

Oh my a positive K/D!

Meaning that they could perform well using that tactic. Has nothing to do with caring about k/d or not if that's what you're implying.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

Well in MW2 nearly everybody was able to run around with a sniper and get a positive k/d. I'm worried that BO will be the same.

Oh my a positive K/D!

Meaning that they could perform well using that tactic. Has nothing to do with caring about k/d or not if that's what you're implying.

I'm implying that a positive K/D doesn't mean you're doing well nor is it hard to get...

Oh my a positive K/D!

I'm implying that a positive K/D doesn't mean you're doing well nor is it hard to get...

This is pretty much right, I mean obviously you're doing better to get a positive K/D than going 3-29 or something, but it's really not that hard to do even using the most ridiculous setups possible. So where is the problem in going positive using a sniper?

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

So can M16/FAMAS/Shotguns.

Snipers* still kill faster than the M16 and the FAMAS (even though the difference in killing speed is small it still matters a lot in CoD because pretty much everything can kill you quickly). Shotguns don't really matter because of their limited range. The point is that Sniper can easily dominate a match in MW2 at almost every range. And the point of a sniper is that it should support your team at long range, not running around no/quick-scoping everybody.

*Mostly the Intervention

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

So can M16/FAMAS/Shotguns.

Snipers* still kill faster than the M16 and the FAMAS (even though the difference in killing speed is small it still matters a lot in CoD because pretty much everything can kill you quickly). Shotguns don't really matter because of their limited range. The point is that Sniper can easily dominate a match in MW2 at almost every range. And the point of a sniper is that it should support your team at long range, not running around no/quick-scoping everybody.

*Mostly the Intervention

Hardly, once again it's down to the players skill level. And since when did you give a [cabbage] about supporting your "team" lol?

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Not even released and it seems they've cracked the code already..

GF black ops?

http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=527121.html

Quality "this-is-what-is-wrong-with-MW2" game today. 4v4 Team tac. The entire other team had hacks. Literally, each one had different ones. One had a full-auto FAMAS + wall hacks. Another had either 1000% damage, or made it so he could kill like in hardcore (he killed in one shot). One was speeding around with some sort of auto-sensor (he was running away from me a few yards away, no indication I was there, and then just turned around and sprayed) and wall hacks, and another had it so explosives didn't work against him. Eg. You threw c4 next to him and couldn't X-spam detonation. It just did nothing. Using the detonator didn't kill him. Oh and every care package was an EMP. So yea.

I have a bad feeling that when BO comes out, stuff like this will show up pretty early since quite a few people have gotten good at hacking games.

Called it?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

GF black ops?

Quality "this-is-what-is-wrong-with-MW2" game today. 4v4 Team tac. The entire other team had hacks. Literally, each one had different ones. One had a full-auto FAMAS + wall hacks. Another had either 1000% damage, or made it so he could kill like in hardcore (he killed in one shot). One was speeding around with some sort of auto-sensor (he was running away from me a few yards away, no indication I was there, and then just turned around and sprayed) and wall hacks, and another had it so explosives didn't work against him. Eg. You threw c4 next to him and couldn't X-spam detonation. It just did nothing. Using the detonator didn't kill him. Oh and every care package was an EMP. So yea.

I have a bad feeling that when BO comes out, stuff like this will show up pretty early since quite a few people have gotten good at hacking games.

Called it?

:thumbup:

Puts me off buying it.

Too bad those hacks won't do [cabbage]. The makers of Freeboot (what allows the JTagged xboxes to get online without updating the dashboard) are purposely making the new version for the dashboard update in November with no online capabilities. So unless someone changes that themselves, they won't be online for a while.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

GF black ops?

Called it?

Meanwhile on ps3....

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

GF black ops?

Called it?

Meanwhile on ps3....

Hacks are there just a lot rarer to see and not as bad. Potentially could see a shift in gamers if the hacks doesn't get fixed.

GF black ops?

Called it?

Meanwhile on ps3....

Don't get all high and mighty with your PS3. The only reason why the PS3 has barely any hackers is because there has been little time for the hacking community there to develop (barely over a month now) and yet the Xbox has had over 3 years of being modified. The PS3 hackers are also getting increasingly more advanced, and there are rumors going around now that the biggest PS3 jailbreaking team just got the Master Key for every past and future PS3 OS, which if true essentially means that Sony won't ever be able to stop them. Oh, PS3s are also insanely easier to jailbreak and run unsigned code, for example I decided to jailbreak my PS3 to test it (you don't need to open it and it's fully reversible) and it took me less than five minutes to get to the position of being able to host a 10th Prestige Lobby. It's starting to look like the PS3 will have the wave of modders for Black Ops, because once the modified PS3s are able to get online, nothing can stop them really. At least the people that develop the programs to get JTags online aren't giving them online capabilities.

Sorry if I rambled.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

Whenever there are hacks and glitches they always prioritise fixing the 360 first anyway. This new dashboard update should keep them out for a while as well. I might get BOps at launch now because of this dashboard update, as you can be pretty sure it'll be hack free at least until christmas.