Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

Used it like the last few levels, before I prestiged, when I sniped.

But after that I never touched it

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In hindsight WaW was pretty good, just not as good as CoD4. The Wii version must have been apalling though. I bought the WaW map pack bundle a couple of months ago, the last zombie map is pretty awesome.

rifle grenades

Maybe on the [cabbage]ty Wii version, but WaW definately has the least tubing out of the 3. Probably because tubes were only available on semi autos/bolt actions that were unappealing to noobs. Its fine for the tubes to be there but you need to sacrifice something to use them, in MW2 they don't even take perk 1.

Who honestly uses tactical insertions aside for boosting? In all my time of playing I don't think I have seen a single person legitimately use one.

After playing around with the scout sniper class I used it a little while sniping so i could get into the best positions without having to run from my spawn.

Plus, if your rushing for objectives tactical insertions are just plain godly....

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

SP or Jugg was 100% necessary in MW2 because without it the balance of the red perks would have been ruined, with everyone using either Hardline or Cold Blooded. In MW2 they made the base weapon damage too high, people have confirmed that in Black Ops you actually have to land a good number of shots (maybe no 1 hit M16?). I'm just worried about what thats going to do to the snipers.

Exactly, if sniping is [bleep]ed then there's no real reason for me to play anymore lol.

I'm sure they didn't just say, "Okay, let's take out everything that makes sniping good and then do nothing to replace it!"

Pipe down.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Black ops servers aren't moddable. Damnit.

Source - http://www.pcgamer.com/2010/09/14/black-ops-dedicated-servers-arent-moddable/

EDIT: Aparently this is for ranked servers only, which is understandable (Instant max level = bad). I'm not so sure about unranked, anybody know any information on this?

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Source - http://www.pcgamer.com/2010/09/14/black-ops-dedicated-servers-arent-moddable/

EDIT: Aparently this is for ranked servers only, which is understandable (Instant max level = bad). I'm not so sure about unranked, anybody know any information on this?

I hope so that unranked / custom games / etc will have modding. Thats half the fun of the game. The ranked stuff does make sense, but I hope they dont pull an IW.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

I seem to recall reading ~30 minutes ago that it would be free. But that's just me.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I hope so that unranked / custom games / etc will have modding. Thats half the fun of the game. The ranked stuff does make sense, but I hope they dont pull an IW.

Mod tools have already been announced for unranked servers.

Mod tools have already been announced for unranked servers.

Yeah.

I'm fine with the setup by any rate. Hell if people don't want to grind up their guns they can always just play unranked on a modded server which gives everyone all the options (pro mod did this in CoD4).

thats for PC only though, right?

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

So I hear that tacticall insertions are not going to be allowed in Free For All.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

That's dumb, they'll only do it in other game modes. They may aswell just leave cage match for boosting.

My thoughts exactly...

That's dumb, they'll only do it in other game modes. They may aswell just leave cage match for boosting.

My thoughts exactly...

Indeed.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

In MW2 the only times I saw people using TIs for things other than boosting were for doing things like getting up on the Highrise roof, which is just plain irritating even if its not glitching/boosting. Or just putting them so that they spawned behind everyone giving them easy spawnkills. So really even the legitimate uses of TIs are detrimental to the fun of the online, so I can see absolutely no reason for keeping them. People have different opinions on stuff like killstreaks but I don't think anybody likes TIs apart from boosters or the kind of [wagon] who like to do stuff like get into that spot on Highrise, the little shelf above the main room, and camp and spawnkill.

Or... get rid of the unlocking system. :thumbup:

Why the hell would they do that!?

Maybe they should ask real money for unlocking stuff. Yes, yes....

5emnI.jpg

For all the people who hate TI, i use them. Not for cheating, but for tactical purposes to stay behind the enemy and away from my loud ass team when i use my undetectible ninja class (only class with a TI too)

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22