Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

They've been up for like three days now, so go nuts.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decided to do my work now instead, and start a mammoth session at midnight. That way I have tomorrow completely free to play, and no risk of a stat reset which I've heard is likely. Gonna be something like start at 12, play till 4-5, sleep till 10 or so and then just straight playing till around 7 or so. With a couple of gaps for meals.

This is assuming my halls internet connection can support CoD online, but I'm very confident it can.

Add me on my new GT "The Legate" if you want to play.

[hide=Gentlemen. Lock and load.]NIhgj.png[/hide]

jelly_set.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

GT is The Jack Cheese, I wont be on multiplayer for a while however, maybe sometime in the future.

Alright, after a few matches of multiplayer, I have gotten a good first impression.

Is it Modern Warfare 2?

Yes, in some aspects.

It is a Modern Warfare 2 done RIGHT.

It is fantastic, things that happened in Modern Warfare 2 are removed, as Treyarch had promise.

Everything is balanced, from what I saw, its just wonderful.

It feels like a mix of Battlefield and Call of Duty.

And I haven't been killed by a killstreak yet, which has made me very happy.

However that is the last of the multiplayer I will play tonight, will get a better opinion on it tomorrow or Thursday.

Oh and one more thing:

The amount of Kool Aid being splattered on your screen has been reduced substantially.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Mine's been dispatched so with any luck I'll have it tomorrow and get a few games before work.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

[hide=Delicious Quick Scooper Tears]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqnEQTeUzAk[/hide]

:thumbsup:

Woot!!!

Going to the midnight release of it. Plan on doing the camepain first off. Too get my self used too the game play. Should start once Im done with it.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Doesn't recommend because you can't quickscope... wow. Because quickscoping makes the entire game right? "No quickscoping? Well [bleep] your [cabbage] black ops, I'll just go back to MW2!"

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I really don't understand the hate on quickscopers here. I've never done it myself and don't really care about it, but its never bothered me like the knifer kids or tubers. People talk about the whole aim assist thing or whatever, but honestly if they killed you with it they'd probably have killed you anyway with an ACR/M16/AK or whatever.

Speaking of M16, on one of the videos it looked like the M16 worked differently, more like the BFBC2 version.

@ those who have played it, do the guns have recoil/sway like they did in CoD4?

I really don't understand the hate on quickscopers here. I've never done it myself and don't really care about it, but its never bothered me like the knifer kids or tubers. People talk about the whole aim assist thing or whatever, but honestly if they killed you with it they'd probably have killed you anyway with an ACR/M16/AK or whatever.

Speaking of M16, on one of the videos it looked like the M16 worked differently, more like the BFBC2 version.

@ those who have played it, do the guns have recoil/sway like they did in CoD4?

Yes, it is almost like MW2 and CoD4 had a baby and that is Black Ops, it is almost similar to CoD4, but with its own flavor.

No quickscoping?

Okay, my "Will I buy Black Ops?" checklist so far:

Quickscoping gone: Check

Dedicated servers: Check

Loss of commando: Check

Game-breaking bugs: ?

No quickscoping?

Game-breaking bugs: Hovering Apples, Check.

No quickscoping?

Why would you care about quickscoping and Dedicated servers?... One applies to a console and the other a PC.

No quickscoping?

Why would you care about quickscoping and Dedicated servers?... One applies to a console and the other a PC.

I've never played the PC version of MW2 (because the PC version sucked).

Does it even have aim assist?

No quickscoping?

Of course not.

From what I understand Quick Scoping has to do with aim assist. That's a console only thing. Dedicated servers are PC only.

No quickscoping?

Of course not.

From what I understand Quick Scoping has to do with aim assist. That's a console only thing. Dedicated servers are PC only.

I could've sworn I saw an aim assist option on PC....

Oh well, there's still the "Game-breaking bugs" thing in which I am still questioning.

From what I can tell spawns are pretty broken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4acqzdjghc8

That is a small example, from what I can tell it happens very often. <_< Hopefully Treyarch can get a patch in early on because when that happens it can get really annoying.

Treyarch can't really fix the spawns in domination, they had the spawn locked because of the X/Y cap so the only spawn point available to them was the Z spawn... If you want you could ask them to randomise the spawns so the people come from behind you in your own spawn but then the haters would hate that.

As the saying goes: The haters are going to hate, doesn't mean they have to spoil the game.