Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

Played the Campaign after much toggling of the settings. Most epic story from all the other CoDs I've played.

Also tried the multiplayer, although I'm horrible at it (racked 13-15 on my first match >.>), so I've been playing the one with the bots. I like how they name the bots after your friends, haha.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got Black Ops to decrypt. Now to wait for the update to download and start playing. Really annoyed that you losers spoilt too much of the campaign for me. :cry:

I love you guys anyway. No homo.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I'm almost level 46 now,

wat.

Should be buying this soon.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I have like 7 pro perks right now

How do you get pro perks? Finish the 3 challenges for them?

Yeah... the only pro perk I have right now is second chance.

This also confused me. When you do the three challenges, it does not GIVE you the Pro perk, it gives you the ability to BUY it for 3000 I think. You have to go to the perks list, find the one you can make pro, and it says something like "press X to make this pro for 3000".

2s0cxth.png

Using the last LMG unlock right now with extra mag and reflex lol. 60 shots in a mag :P.

They had a patch today that helped the lag a lot. Didn't fix it by any means but it runs smoother now. Hopefully they'll get another one out soon to really make it run well.

Fixed most of the stutter problems. I still get them but not as much.

Also, I have a TON of input lag. I move my mouse and it takes about half a second for my mouse to move on the screen. Verticle sync is off, mouse accell is off etc.

Tried at lowest and highest resolution with no differences.

Bah I'm tempted to give up :<

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Wow, the AUG is awesome, especially with an extended mag. Went 18-1 with it on Nuketown CTF, and I didn't even have time to use any of my killstreaks (this coming from a guy whose average K/D is about 0.9). Level 30 now.

And did anyone else notice the little hole in the fence for the RC-XD by the swingset in Nuketown? I'm sure it's there specifically for it, since it fits right through. You can go into the desert, but the RC car self-detonated before I could make any interesting discoveries.

Yeah ^, it's on Youtube

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/user/TmarTn#p/u/2/S3YqEHq1Adc

Huh? ^ It's on media code? why don't it show up? :blink:

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

dfchester, you cannot use the url from the user's page, you have to click on the video title which will take you to the video page, which can be embedded in forums.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3YqEHq1Adc[/media]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3YqEHq1Adc

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

And did anyone else notice the little hole in the fence for the RC-XD by the swingset in Nuketown? I'm sure it's there specifically for it, since it fits right through. You can go into the desert, but the RC car self-detonated before I could make any interesting discoveries.

Im pretty sure there is one on every map. I know there is one on radiation, so maybe one on every map? Not sure though.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Yeah there's a big pathway on Grid, one on Nuketown, one on Hanoi, and probably a lot I can't remember. Also, the Commando [bleep]ing destroys.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

Anyone notice the double rainbow on nuketown?

Anyway, mucked about with the combat training as my internet wasn't working properly earlier. Got the weekend off so I'll get some decent time online then.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Another thing about Nuketown: in that hourlong Gamespot multiplayer video, one of the devs said if you shoot the heads off of all the mannequins within a short period of time, something special happens. I've done some Googling but haven't found an definitive answer. Curious... :-k

Another thing about Nuketown: in that hourlong Gamespot multiplayer video, one of the devs said if you shoot the heads off of all the mannequins within a short period of time, something special happens. I've done some Googling but haven't found an definitive answer. Curious... :-k

You should go try it and post results :thumbup:

I just prestiged :thumbup:

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

M60.

Grip.

Reflex sight, with horizontal arrows with dot, blue.

Lightweight.

Warlord.

Marathon.

"Sasha"

Such a great combination to use in Search.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I'm waiting on unlocking AK atm, I liked it when I picked it up.

Got two triple kills with the RC car in nuke town lol. Really funny playing that with an 18 player map on domination. :D

Still frustrating as [bleep] playing with lag though, my KD sucks because of it. Hopefully GPU patch comes tomorrow or soon.