Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

I should start playing more. Afraid if I don't people will start to kick my ass <_<

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just prestiged :thumbup:

Blimey man, do you play a lot or is levelling just really quick on Bops?

@H2PM-Did you ever found out who touched your gun?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Kind of a mixture of both, my friends and I usually just play a lot of demolition and CTF, and I get 20-30k (sometimes even 40k) exp per game. It's really not that hard to rank up, but you have to try to get a lot of challenges done.

I'm now level 18 first prestige and I have hacker pro, which was insanely fun to get. Just running around on ground war with a c4 and throwing it in people's faces was awesome. I'm going to get to 30-35 tomorrow, which shouldn't be too difficult. Now however, it is time to sleep.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

Played this round my friends' house. So fun, but since I was playing on Ps3 it felt a bit weird.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Last night I prestiged and got to Rank 10.

Just logged in to play, Level 1, NOT PRESTIGED. All my levels got reset.

[bleep] this [cabbage].

I would of nerd raged.

So what's the best source of xp? I'm only like level 18 not prestiged.

Depends really.

FFA is best if you can get a chopper gunner every other match consistently.

CTF is good if you have Marathon and Lightweight with an SMG + Rapid Fire (Capping flag and killing enemy flag holder).

HQ/SND is good if you can stay alive so it doesn't whittle away your points per minute, since a lot of the time you might be dead.

DOM/TDM are the most consistent and if you are seriously considering getting up fast, just play these.

I play TDM/DOM/HQ/CTF. Most of the time it is TDM but I will go on a Tactical server which rotates between DOM, HQ and CTF every now and then.

In CTF I play what I wrote above. I then have 4 other classes which are:

1. AK-47 + Red Dot Sight ~ Marathon, Hardline and Steady Aim ~ Frag, Nova Gas and Claymore.

2. Famas + Red Dot Sight ~ Marathon, Hardline and Steady Aim ~ Frag, Flash Bang and Claymore.

3. AK74u + Extended Mag ~ Ninja (Or Tac Mask Pro), Lightweight and Steady Aim ~ Frag, Concussion and Claymore.

4. L96A1 + Variable Scope ~ Hardline, Scout (Or Hardened Pro), Ninja ~ Tomahawk, Willy Pete and Claymore.

I use 1. on Cracked, Grid, and Jungle.

I use 2. on Villa.

I use 3. on Nuketown, Havana, Crisis, Firing Range and Summit. Always rushing.

I use 4. on Array and Launch, I will usually go to a good scope place, if there is nobody there I will wait maybe 5-10 seconds and then move to a new spot.

On WMD and Radiation I literally play whatever I feel like playing.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Got the game today. Is anyone else having trouble getting into Gun Game? It takes me around 5 minutes to find a match with 5 other people, which is ridiculously annoying, especially when it says there are tons of people in the lobby

Yeah, I haven't played Gun Game too much, but when I do, this happens.

Been using the AUG in combat training, but the MP5k/M16 RDS in actual MP, because it's the only thing I can use. Am like level 10 or so, hopefully I can get me a Famas by tomorrow.

Some questions:

What's the difference between a reflex and the RDS? I've been using a mix of the 2.

Did they change how the semtex works? It seems to throw at a shorter range for me, as well as lowering the blast radius, but it's probably my lousiness at work.

Can't say I'm much of a fan of the Famas at the minute. Going to unlock the AK-74 next, with a surpressor most likely. Not too worried about my K/D too much at the minute as I'm still learning the maps.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Been using the AUG in combat training, but the MP5k/M16 RDS in actual MP, because it's the only thing I can use. Am like level 10 or so, hopefully I can get me a Famas by tomorrow.

Some questions:

What's the difference between a reflex and the RDS? I've been using a mix of the 2.

Did they change how the semtex works? It seems to throw at a shorter range for me, as well as lowering the blast radius, but it's probably my lousiness at work.

You don't move as slowly with a reflex when ADS than you do with a RDS.

Anyone seem to think the smg's in this game are sort of OP? 3 shots with the MPL (or something like that) with a grip = kill for me. While it takes ~8 for any assault rifle.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

1st Prestige level 30 atm, going to take a few hours off and maybe get to 40 later today.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

Is there a way to see your player card online, via a computer?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Got the AK47 now. Running silencer and Reflex sight on it, love it.

Also found a config that helped my FPS a bit. Still waiting on an official patch (the config makes the draw distance shorter for some objects which is strange) but I'm at least playing at ~40fps or so with some stutters. Had a few good rounds with my AK47 right after I unlocked it.

Alright what the heck, they messed up local play. This game is MUCH less appealing now.

On one xbox, you cannot do online play with more than 2 people, nor can you do more than 2 people on one xbox for any forum of zombies. These are annoying, but I can live with them.

However I cannot have 4 people do combat training. Again annoying, but not gamebreaking.

The REAL problem is in local games (the only way to play with 4 people on one xbox) you cannot change anything beyond what game mode. You cannot turn radar on/off, hardcore on/off, edit time or amount of kills, anything of that sort. All of these are offered under combat training, but not local play. So I'm unable to customize gameplay with friends.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

WOL Name: Sancren, Royal Garden

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

Bah. Almost topped a Sharpshooter game, but the game decided to be funny at the last few cycles and use akimbo guns (the bullpup shotgun, Skorps, CZ-75). I can't use them for my life. :(

Anyone playing on PC in the Aus/Japan servers (I think they are there, but I have no idea how it works)?