Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

I agree they messed up sniping by nerfing it too damn much. I can understand removing quickscoping as many who tried to do it sucked [spheres].

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course it's still doable, but it's boring as hell and requires you to play like a complete [kitty] lol. Hopefully they'll fix it with a patch or something soon. Tbh Aeon there wasn't a reason to even nerf quickscoping, just should've had it CoD4 style, that JD2020 is an idiot saying it's cheap, I mean, it's harder to target and kill someone across the map without being zoomed in x10, and if you get killed by somebody who can fire like 1 shot a second while you're spraying a full clip of an AR/SMG/LMG at close range; well, you're just [cabbage] at the game lmao.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

and if you get killed by somebody who can fire like 1 shot a second while you're spraying a full clip of an AR/SMG/LMG at close range; well, you're just [cabbage] at the game lmao.

8159-Re__lmao_-sfull.png

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I'm enjoying this :D Some spawn issues, but meh. If you're annoyed, go to combat training, stick on unlimited time and 30000 xp limit, famas extended mags/whatever, and have 6-9-11(sentry-chopper-chopper) and put difficulty on to recruit, and just mow them down as they spawn :D

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

and if you get killed by somebody who can fire like 1 shot a second while you're spraying a full clip of an AR/SMG/LMG at close range; well, you're just [cabbage] at the game lmao.

8159-Re__lmao_-sfull.png

If that was sarcastic that comment wasn't directed at you btw, just in general.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Man, Gun Game is so much fun....until I reach the Wa2000. Gah, I hate that sniper so much. Once I reach that tier, I usually go from first to going out of the money. I can rarely get a kill with it, and when, if by some miracle, I do, someone will come up and knife me back down to it. <_< I need to get better with it...

1icyna.png

Omg, played a PVT match with my friend and was messing with the Snipers for the first time, got an EPIC shot. I was in that Building in Nuketown and tried to get a wallbanger and guess who I hit? The car, it exploded and I got the kill. :shades:

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

^ I would if my Xbox didn't decide to eat my disc.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I'm assuming I'm the only TIFer that still plays CoD4, heh.

I was still playing it up until Black Ops. Numbers were pretty bad though, ~30K online vs ~1M on MW2. Probably even lower now.

I can still easily get into full games though.

The only annoying things in CoD4 are hosts ending games, martyrdom, and last stand.

I haven't been experiencing any graphics issues that people seem to have been having. My friend was complaining about it, although I was with him when he got it and we were taking turns playing online and soloing zombies and I know he was just talking out of his ass. Whenever he doesn't have 60FPS he complains about graphical issues.

My only issues so far is that error about qport that I occasionally get trying to join some servers. Still so much better than [bleep]ing matchmaking.

Of course it's still doable, but it's boring as hell and requires you to play like a complete [kitty] lol. Hopefully they'll fix it with a patch or something soon. Tbh Aeon there wasn't a reason to even nerf quickscoping, just should've had it CoD4 style, that JD2020 is an idiot saying it's cheap, I mean, it's harder to target and kill someone across the map without being zoomed in x10, and if you get killed by somebody who can fire like 1 shot a second while you're spraying a full clip of an AR/SMG/LMG at close range; well, you're just [cabbage] at the game lmao.

I think I might have asked someone before, but what exactly is quickscoping? All I know is that it's only to do with console players.

I'm assuming I'm the only TIFer that still plays CoD4, heh.

Nah I still play, currently got finishing campaign again on Vet as a side-project of mine. Since I haven't finished it since WaW came out.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I haven't been experiencing any graphics issues that people seem to have been having. My friend was complaining about it, although I was with him when he got it and we were taking turns playing online and soloing zombies and I know he was just talking out of his ass. Whenever he doesn't have 60FPS he complains about graphical issues.

Lucky...

Man, I finally got hardline pro and now every [bleep] out there wants to take my care packages. Running SAM/Care/Sentry Killstreaks so a lot of time I'll drop 3 at once. half of the time punks are taking them before I get a chance to switch them up.

Weird glitch while playing Demolition today.

Defused the bomb right when it blew up, but the round still kept going. I got the points for the defuse and the guy got the points for the detonation. The bomb even exploded, haha. So we just killed each other for three more minutes, until time ran out. When the round was over though, the other team had gotten the point. Weird.

Prestiged and got to Rank 10 and I CAN FINALLY [bleep]ING CREATE A CLASS AND CHANGE MY KILLSTREAKS. I levelled to 50 with Dragunov (~150 kills), MP5K (~200 kills) and M16 (750+ kills) only. That was a challenge.

Also, recently, had a triple nade on HQ and a quad nade on Demolition. I will upload them to XFire and post them onto here tonight.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Why, Treyarch, why must all the servers nearest to me be in Australia or Japan? All the players there get so much ping advantage over me. When they turn around the corner, they see me before I see them, and even if I fire a million shots, it still shows up on the killcam as only 1 or 2. Damn.

Also, got the Galil. Any recommended attachment? Been using the supressor, but I want to try extended mags (when I have the points).

Also, got the Galil. Any recommended attachment? Been using the supressor, but I want to try extended mags (when I have the points).

Tbh, I'd go for the dual mag, if that gun supports that. Dual mag is just too sexy.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

lolol got a chopper gunner out of a SAM package tonight on Nukedown. 24 kills with it. Also level 50 now.

I was on nuketown domination, got a care package and SAM. I changed both of them, and got chopper gunner and the 11 killstreak helicopter :shock: It was awesome.

2s0cxth.png

Do other people hate valkyrie rockets or is just me? I always end up hitting a wall...

They are pretty annoying to steer, but then again, it IS a rocket that goes from SAM to ATG in a matter of seconds... so yea, I'd imagine it'd be kind of hard to control.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!