Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with the new scoreboards really, I don't give a [bleep] about captures/defends -.-

If you want kills, play FFA or TDM. I don't give a [bleep] if you get 100-0 in HQ if you didn't capture anything, or if you go 50-0 in Demonlition and don't plant once, defuse at all, and just go frag hunting.

There is a reason the highscores show them. Play the objective.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Ugh, my friends are irritating most of the time, cannot communicate worth for crap.

Anyone in Hupit or anything of that nature? I feel like finding a new group that actually wants to WIN instead of screwing around.

Sure thing. Hit me up on XBL okay? Should be on later on.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

What's with the new scoreboards really, I don't give a [bleep] about captures/defends -.-

If you want kills, play FFA or TDM. I don't give a [bleep] if you get 100-0 in HQ if you didn't capture anything, or if you go 50-0 in Demonlition and don't plant once, defuse at all, and just go frag hunting.

I play Ground War = more people, so I get domination sometimes. But tbh if you wanna play for objectives i'd say play Battlefield :) More people care there.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I play Ground War = more people, so I get domination sometimes. But tbh if you wanna play for objectives i'd say play Battlefield :) More people care there.

I hate people who ignore objectives and just keep to killing other people to get their precious k/d ratio high. Not specifially directly to you by the way. More towards people who play the domination playlist for the sake of getting easy kills.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

Well personally I don't really care about my KD/R, I like using stupid [cabbage] for fun where I die often sometimes, but the main problem with ground war is people play it because of the more hectic feel, just unfortunate domination had to be thrown in there. IMO they should've made a menu where first you choose the game mode you wanna play, then the amount of players you want per team, then hardcore/regular and maybe barebones. That way you could get whatever type of game you like.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Seriously. YOU SHOULD NOT LIVE IF YOU ARE SHOT IN THE HEAD. Regular is such BS sometimes. Survive 7 shots to the chest and 2 to the head, then turn around and shoot me twice for a kill? No. [bleep]ing. Way. They need to add more hardcore modes. Like Ground war and demolition.

What are the prestige game modes?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I personally like Ground War Domination because

A. Theres more people; more kills, more double frags/RPGs/other funny [cabbage].

B. The flags provide stable spawns, with you generally spawning on your side of the map.

C. It lasts a decent amount of time. Ground War TDM has 50% more players but only 33% higher score limit.

TBH Domination type modes don't even really work that well in CoD the way there are intended because you die so easily. A hell of a lot of the time one team will get 2 flags at the start and they won't change ownership at all. Its too easy in CoD to set up a killing zone around the objectives.

TBH Domination type modes don't even really work that well in CoD the way there are intended because you die so easily. A hell of a lot of the time one team will get 2 flags at the start and they won't change ownership at all. Its too easy in CoD to set up a killing zone around the objectives.

Exactly. If on Nuketown your team doesn't grab the middle flag first, you probably won't win. It's too easy to hear "They're taking B!" and then toss a frag over there.

wl7w9j.png

Seriously. YOU SHOULD NOT LIVE IF YOU ARE SHOT IN THE HEAD. Regular is such BS sometimes. Survive 7 shots to the chest and 2 to the head, then turn around and shoot me twice for a kill? No. [bleep]ing. Way. They need to add more hardcore modes. Like Ground war and demolition.

What are the prestige game modes?

Those are BS kills. It's part of it. I've had that done, but also done it to others. It's just part of it. Go eat a cookie and play later :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I have just accepted that the [cabbage] in video games, especially online, will not go away. There is no logical explanation for it other than that its just a game and it will always be there.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Well personally I don't really care about my KD/R, I like using stupid [cabbage] for fun where I die often sometimes, but the main problem with ground war is people play it because of the more hectic feel, just unfortunate domination had to be thrown in there. IMO they should've made a menu where first you choose the game mode you wanna play, then the amount of players you want per team, then hardcore/regular and maybe barebones. That way you could get whatever type of game you like.

There's already something for that, it's called server list.

Oh, that's right, you're not on PC. Enjoy your matchmaking.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

When i play Ground War and domination comes up i try to focus on capping the mid point then defend it by killing people. i have a 2.3 k/d and i still play objective whenever i can. Once i had to run back and forth between B and C defending them and finally capturing B at the last second so my team won 201-200. It's not hard to play objective and still get lots of kills.

soldersig.jpg

Neat.

Figured since MP is still a laggy mess I'd try SP. Got near the end of the second mission and the guy just won't follow me when I need to protect him.

Yeah they need to fix their [bleep]ing game.

Neat.

Figured since MP is still a laggy mess I'd try SP. Got near the end of the second mission and the guy just won't follow me when I need to protect him.

Indeed. There was a lot of game glitches. I encountered 3 of them, that required me to restart the mission and even turn off my xbox. Annoying to say the least...

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

I had an issue during one of those interactive scenes in a mission, luckily it was the start and only lost me 30 seconds.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

There's already something for that, it's called server list.

Oh, that's right, you're not on PC. Enjoy your matchmaking.

You're trying to flamebait console players whilst by all acounts the PC version is in an almost unplayable state?

By far the most annoying glitch was when I was trying to harpoon the helicopter. It seemed I was just dying for no reason, still don't know exactly what you have to do, you might have to stand in a certain spot. If thats right and its not a glitch it doesn't make it clear what you have to do so leads to lengthy and annoying trial and error.