Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had 3 amazing games with the PM63. Dear god that gun is amazing. In one game I ran through my kill streaks twice with it :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Do we know what the update was for?

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Spawn tweaking.

Ninja fixing and footsteps in general.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Recent updates:

11/18

# · Improvements to the spawn system to resolve an issue where negative spawn influencers from specific game events were not always being deleted after the danger had cleared in some matches, this was causing good spawns to be erroneously flagged by the game as bad spawns, which in turn forced actual bad spawns to get selected later in the match

# · Experimental slight reduction in knife lunge range this is a trial change

# · Prevention of Prestige glitching trying to prestige from Combat Training will reset your stats but not give you prestige

11/17 (full title update)

# · Improved matchmaking to find matches significantly faster

# · Improved matchmaking to ensure that players are more effectively matched to games with the best networking conditions

# · Improved host selection to ensure that the best host is always selected in the pre-game lobby

# · Improved party system to ensure that parties dont get broken apart

# · Disable ability to join Private Match, Combat Training and Theater lobbies when searching for Player Match games

# · Server-side and game-side changes to decrease the amount of failed Film uploads

# · Weekly and Monthly leaderboards will now track all kills, deaths and assists properly (All Time leaderboards were not affected by this)

# · Prevention of Combat Training stats getting crossed with Player Match stats under rare conditions

# · Prevention of temporary loss of functionality when a button was being held down at the point of a disconnect

# · Additional fine-tuning of audio levels and ranges for footsteps and gunfire

# · Additional fine-tuning of audio levels for bomb plants/defuses

# · Additional online security enhancements

Recent updates:

11/18

# · Improvements to the spawn system to resolve an issue where negative spawn influencers from specific game events were not always being deleted after the danger had cleared in some matches, this was causing good spawns to be erroneously flagged by the game as bad spawns, which in turn forced actual bad spawns to get selected later in the match

11/17 (full title update)

# · Improved matchmaking to find matches significantly faster

# · Improved matchmaking to ensure that players are more effectively matched to games with the best networking conditions

# · Improved host selection to ensure that the best host is always selected in the pre-game lobby

# · Server-side and game-side changes to decrease the amount of failed Film uploads

# · Additional fine-tuning of audio levels for bomb plants/defuses

All good improvements. Except for that last one. Spawns were pretty bad before, especially on Nuketown... The bolded one is the best if you ask me. I hate getting into a game, take two steps, then BAM HOST MIGRATION. Also hate it when everyone has perfectly fine connection, then out of nowhere, it switches hosts, usually to a crappy one, and then back to a good one. Very annoying.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I swear, I get all my chopper gunners right as the game is ending. <_<

Level 42 atm, hope I can prestige soon.

I got 2 Dogs at the end of a game the other day...

In other news:

pcdev pcdev

Multiplayer patch will go live in less than 2 hrs. #codblackops #pc

30 minutes ago

Beat the campaign a half hour ago and was blown away. The revelations at the end, as well as that whole scene before the final level were so well done. I am going to jump into multiplayer and zombies shortly, but I have to say that campaign-wise, this was my favorite COD. Some graphical problems and such plagued it, but it was still so much fun and had such an amazing story that I can forgive it.

Makes up for that over-rated piece of crap MW2.

I don't know how they can top a story like this one!

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Managed to get to wave 16 on zombies with another guy. I bought all the perks and all I can say is you become a god AK-74u goes great too. We would have gotten to wave 20+ but the tele didn't activate when I tried pressing F. It was on and everything. Hopefully today's patch will allow me and friends to play together.

In other news:

pcdev pcdev

Multiplayer patch will go live in less than 2 hrs. #codblackops #pc

30 minutes ago

Hopefully the connection interrupted issues will be improved. Sick of dcing from 90% of the games I join when no other game will have any similar issues.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Hey Nadril, did the patch fix anything for you? I haven't had a chance to play yet but the steam forums seem to have negative responses.

I really wish I would have waited to buy this now..

Nope did absolutely jack [cabbage].

I'm almost positive my issue is the GPU hitching... now if they would just get a patch for that already :/.

Hey Nadril, did the patch fix anything for you? I haven't had a chance to play yet but the steam forums seem to have negative responses.

I'm almost positive my issue is the GPU hitching... now if they would just get a patch for that already :/.

I don't seem to be getting much game lag at all, it's mainly just mouse-lag at the moment. Did you try the disable sound device thing everyones talking about? Did nothing for me.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

I don't seem to be getting much game lag at all, it's mainly just mouse-lag at the moment. Did you try the disable sound device thing everyones talking about? Did nothing for me.

Yeah I tried that, didn't do anything for me. (Which is odd because sound does stutter a ton in game).

In terms of the spawn problemes, well there are still problems even after the patch...

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]