Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

Anybody have an idea for strategies on "Five"? On Kino Der Toten it's crazy fun me and my team just camp until we have Pack-A-Punch and all 4 perks then just run around the whole map turning around every now and then to kill zombies while juking hordes of them. If you get downed, your screwed unless a team mate manages to cross your path.

GG.gif

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody have an idea for strategies on "Five"? On Kino Der Toten it's crazy fun me and my team just camp until we have Pack-A-Punch and all 4 perks then just run around the whole map turning around every now and then to kill zombies while juking hordes of them. If you get downed, your screwed unless a team mate manages to cross your path.

jump up on the desk and have fun watching the zombies pile up.

If your looking for a legit strategy, I like the big elevator in the control room.

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyXaMwHa0rI

hey guys is this a good clip? I'm posting some good clips of me in game. Check out my other videos too!

Sadly i dont have a capture card, so I cannot exceed the 30 second limit.

Any tips on what capture card to get? I've heard EasyCap is good.

XBL GT is "tasty_curry"

i actually haven't played runescape in months! haha I came back to this forum to check if there was a section for black ops lol.

Agent_G_F.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyXaMwHa0rI

hey guys is this a good clip? I'm posting some good clips of me in game. Check out my other videos too!

Sadly i dont have a capture card, so I cannot exceed the 30 second limit.

Any tips on what capture card to get? I've heard EasyCap is good.

XBL GT is "tasty_curry"

i actually haven't played runescape in months! haha I came back to this forum to check if there was a section for black ops lol.

ಠ_ಠ

Look at my RSN.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Hate to say it because I hated the game a lot when I had it, but I kinda miss MW2.

At uni we play 4 player splitscreen with house rules like no commando, thermal etc and its actually really, really good. Such a shame because it wouldn't take much to fix MW2 really when you think about it.

Has anybody tried playing MW2 now Black Ops is out? Perhaps its better as all the idiots and child rapist M/L/C knifers have migrated over to BOps?

and that clip is nice how are you managing to quickscope if i do that it always missed

From what I've seen the sniper seems really inconsistent.

For some glitches on five go to my youtube channel

and that clip is nice how are you managing to quickscope if i do that it always missed

im not really quickscoping, im dragscoping really fast. (i guess dragscoping is a form of quickscoping). I couldn't quickscope accurately in mw2, but I can snipe really well in black ops for some reason.

Agent_G_F.png