Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CoD4 is still the best and probably always will be.

Yup, definitely.

I got Black Ops a day or two after it came out, expecting to be really into it. I enjoyed the single player but the multiplayer doesn't really do it for me. The spawning system pisses me off when you spawn, run two paces then get killed by some guy behind you. I don't feel theres much differentiation between the guns (maybe thats just me) either and I think the CoD points take away from the acheivement of unlocking gun attachments and camoflages, like in CoD 4, getting 150 headshots to get red tiger instead of just buying it. I'll still play it but it's no CoD4 beater in my book.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Yup, definitely.

I got Black Ops a day or two after it came out, expecting to be really into it. I enjoyed the single player but the multiplayer doesn't really do it for me. The spawning system pisses me off when you spawn, run two paces then get killed by some guy behind you. I don't feel theres much differentiation between the guns (maybe thats just me) either and I think the CoD points take away from the acheivement of unlocking gun attachments and camoflages, like in CoD 4, getting 150 headshots to get red tiger instead of just buying it. I'll still play it but it's no CoD4 beater in my book.

Exactly, it's so bland. Similar to World at War. Infinity Ward always will be better than Treyarch too, for me actually it goes CoD4 > MW2 > WaW > BO. Suprised MW2 is so high because I got so pissed with it at times but it can be fun. (At least it had real sniping)

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Agreed. I was playing it yesterday and I could actually kill with my sniper.

Yeah, cod4 was unreal.

Black Ops is better than MW2 I'd say. 2.77 k/d at the moment :)

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

http://www.esl.eu/de/codbo/forum/2417/21834/865213/?lastvisit=

Pro Mod is in BETA v1.0 seems like. Most of you prob wont care though.

Here is the one which is kept up to date, that is just a repost.

http://www.tek-9.org/forum/call_of_duty_series-46/promod-37/blackops_cmmod_beta_-_competetivematchmod_by_eekhoorn-damaster-54397.html?page=3

But YES! Can't wait, hopefully it will be decent.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

My net is giving me the [cabbage]s at the moment and won't load any page that requires more data time that most forums take. Please tell me what those links entail.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I don't know where this belongs, but when i use FN FAL, often the gun does not shot. It's not a reload issue, but it just stops shooting for few seconds whether i tab the controll. Anyone else experience this? Is this a bug? It must be>.<

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

When i use FN FAL, often the gun does not shot. It's not a reload issue, but it just stops shooting for few seconds whether i tab the controll. Anyone else experience this? Is this a bug? It must be>.< Even reloading does not work when it "stops" to shoot.

When i use FN FAL, often the gun does not shot. It's not a reload issue, but it just stops shooting for few seconds whether i tab the controll. Anyone else experience this? Is this a bug? It must be>.< Even reloading does not work when it "stops" to shoot.

It jams if you fire too fast. Apparently its some programing put into the game to stop people using modded controllers.

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

It jams if you fire too fast. Apparently its some programing put into the game to stop people using modded controllers.

Is this new? I haven't played in two weeks and that wasn't there before.

Why not set a fire speed cap like normal developers?