Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't see this posted. Black Ops is expecting its first DLC map pack for XBLA on Feb 1st, called "First Strike." It'll be 1200 points :thumbdown: for 4 Multiplayer maps and 1 zombie map....

The content packs in four competitive environments: "Discovery," which is set in an antarctic German research center; "Berlin Wall," set near the famous Checkpoint Charlie in Germany; "Stadium," a map set inside a United States hockey rink; "Kowloon," set in the Chinese city on rooftops, as well as one environment for the title's Zombie mode, "Ascension.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6285649.html?tag=latestheadlines%3Btitle%3B1

I'm not sure if I'll get this when it comes out. I haven't been having as much fun with Black Ops and haven't really played zombies at all. So $15 for 4 maps... :/ Probably no.

1icyna.png

why the hell are map packs so expensive now?

Because Activision.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Because Activi$ion.

fix'd.

I'll still get the maps, but I think it WOULD be pretty sweet if it were inside the arena. Or just in the stands and we could watch AI play a game of hockey.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Word is that the DLC is all on the disc, but we have to pay for it. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Word is that the DLC is all on the disc, but we have to pay for it. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

That's the one practice that should be made illegal, and even then. Trust me on this, on the PC version, that wouldn't fly at all. It'd be cracked immediately.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Because Activision.

It's because millions of people but the DLC anyway.

People say that about every DLC. I very highly doubt it's true. Developers usually still have some unfinished maps which didn't make the cut at release, but were still worked on for DLC. That's why they can release a map pack this quickly.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

People say that about every DLC. I very highly doubt it's true. Developers usually still have some unfinished maps which didn't make the cut at release, but were still worked on for DLC. That's why they can release a map pack this quickly.

Yeah. The Berlin Wall map was one of those scrapped, unfinished maps that they're including in the map pack. Here's an image from it on the wiki:

30hrawx.jpg

http://callofduty.wi...iki/Berlin_Wall

1icyna.png

2nd Prestige now. I was getting kind of bored of Black Ops, but I've been trying different playstyles and stuff and it's become a lot more fun.

C4 + Tomahawk + Strela-3 class for the win. Might not help my KD but it's fun as hell.

Just hit 4th prestige this morning. I'm bound to keep it up at one a week if I keep up on S&D with 590 points per minute, but I've been at TDM finishing Pro challenges. AK-74u is by far the best gun.

Not really. The FAMAS & Ak74u are used by everyone because they're the easiest to use. If you were to learn to use an AK47, you'd be killing people faster than with the FAMAS. And you'd be killing people past close range faster than with the AK74u. 74u is the best really close but it is easily trumped by the AK47 or Commando after only a short distance.

The FAMAS 'may' need a bit more recoil or a rof decrease though. I kind of have the feeling that it isn't suppose to be that easy to use. It kind of makes SMG's useless.