Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

Tried this game for the first time in a few weeks again, found it quite funny how since christmas has been and gone I've noticed a lot of children using noobtubes. :wall:

It was bound to happen, Jason. Just think about it :P

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, true. I wonder how n00b infested MW2 / WAW are right now..

Same old same old.

It's funny you ask this because I just got off from screaming 13 year olds that think they can sing.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Primary: AK74U with grip and IS

Secondary: Python snub nosed

Lethal: Semtex

Tactical: Flashbang

Equipment: Claymores

Perk 1: Scavenger

Perk 2: Sleight of Hand

Perk 3: Ninja or SC

p4570437.jpg

Haha I saw that a few months ago. Gotta love the onion...

In the spirit of future games...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyCyzB0CedM&feature=topvideos

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I don't own the game, but I play at a friends house here and there...I made a 12 year old cry when I tomahawked him in Sticks and Stones for the win (he was in the lead), he started to cry and called me a noob, I was laughing so hard I had my buddy come in the room and listen...my best experience playing Black Ops so far.

But yes, I like to play the Gun Game, Sharpshooter, and Sticks and Stones. Other than those, I just play Combat Training with my buddy. Don't have to deal with annoying little kids and cheeky [bleep] tactics.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Great game. My second favorite Call of Duty so far (behind World at War). I love the support that Treyarch is giving. Tweaking weapons like the AK74u to prevent it from becoming another MP40.

If anyone wants to play any of the big four Call of Duty games on PSN, let me know.

My friend loaned me CoD4 today, the multiplayer seems excellent from what I've played of it. That's actually the first I've ever played of CoD4. So much better than MW2. Black Ops is still good, getting kind of bored of it though.

There's something about Black Ops that just makes me feel like it's really uninteresting. It's not that I detest the game, but I don't get the urge to play it as much as I did playing MW2 (and to a lesser extent, CoD4).

No, it's gonna be by Sledgehammer Games.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

stoped using my famas now except for hardcore. im liking sniping and using the g11 more than the famas

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

No, it's gonna be by Sledgehammer Games.

That is partly what is IW.

No... Sledgehammer Games and Infinity Ward are two very different studios working on two very different Call of Duty games.

Isn't that the compnay which some of the leftover IW went to ?

No, that would be Respawn Entertainment. A studio created by Zampella and West after being fired by Activision with the help of Electronic Arts' partnership program.