Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P Me too.

But Black Ops really is a sad affair. The purchasing system was gravely mishandled, sniping was made useless, if not impossible, and the weapons were extraordinarily unbalanced.

Plus I have TWO copies for the same console. :thumbdown:

Hrm, anyone know how much Gamestop would take for the return of a barely-touched, still plastic wrapped copy?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

About $5. Not joking. Thats how Gamestop is.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

With or without the receipt? :P

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Well, technically I think it would be a return. The local guys are really understanding anyways, when I was much younger they gave me a full refund on a game on the basis that I didn't like it. :P

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Isn't the return policy 30 days or something?

Yeah, and used games have like a 7 day return policy.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Servers went offline for me. Either I have a bad connection, or they're adding First Strike to their servers right now.

Thoughts about this? I looked at the preview and it looks like three new maps. One of them being a new Nuketown, except with less cover (which should be a nightmare for matches like Demolition).

j0xPu5R.png

Servers went offline for me. Either I have a bad connection, or they're adding First Strike to their servers right now.

Thoughts about this? I looked at the preview and it looks like three new maps. One of them being a new Nuketown, except with less cover (which should be a nightmare for matches like Demolition).

Which one is new Nuketown? All of them seem to have pretty decent sizes to me.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Which one is new Nuketown? All of them seem to have pretty decent sizes to me.

Stadium I believe. They said in the preview video that it will have very close spawns and key areas to control, which is why I compared it to Nuketown.

Also it's 5 new maps, not 3 (one of them being a zombie one).

And my bad, I haven't heard much of it actually. Just started looking into it today.

j0xPu5R.png

Got the map pack, couldn't get into a zombies match on the new map because it kept doing the "Migrating host 1 2 3 Game lobby closed" crap. So I went over to matchmaking and managed to get on a game of HCHQ on Discovery (which is an ok map I suppose). And then I remembered what made me go back to BFBC2.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Finally managed to get into a few zombie games on Ascension, and it is a pretty good map if you ask me. We made it to round 21 on one game, and we just camped near the lander station next to the... PHD something (I call it the Atomic Bellyflop), and we just DTP down the stairs and ran back up. Was pretty funny :thumbup:

and we just camped near the lander station

This is good to hear. Kino der Toten and Five are very unlike the World at War zombie maps in that you're always on the run. There aren't any camping spots like in Der Riese and Shi No Numa.

and we just camped near the lander station

This is good to hear. Kino der Toten and Five are very unlike the World at War zombie maps in that you're always on the run. There aren't any camping spots like in Der Riese and Shi No Numa.

I forgot to mention that there are two spawns near the lander station, but only a few zombies come out that way. One tunnel in the room with the PHD thingy, and another up a set of stairs. Nothing that can't be handled with a two people. And if you ever get swarmed, just hop on the lander and fly away :thumbup:. I also quite like the song that is played by activating all 3 landers. Anyone know the name of it?