Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Equip Lightweight, Steady Aim Pro, Marathon and a ballistic knife, it's a good time. Although last night was my first match I ever tubed in on Black Ops and that was because the host's connection was soo laggy you couldn't do anything, so I decided to tube for fun...and to make people mad. You can't beat hearing people cry and moan over a video game.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

M60 is pretty damn beast. I've got multiple triple kills on people spaced around with it. For anyone looking to get Ghost Pro aircraft kills, just go FFA. It's like a Spy Plane overload.

One thing I really hate though, is the randomness of dives. One time, I was one off a Chopper Gunner. I sprinted forward a tiny bit on that little ridge on Jungle. Attempted to go prone a few seconds later and dived off the flippin' edge.

Motion sensor is pretty damn useful. Anyhow, I was putting one down and an enemy sniped a guy, and I happened to be behind him, through a wall. :thumbsup:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Equip Lightweight, Steady Aim Pro, Marathon and a ballistic knife, it's a good time. Although last night was my first match I ever tubed in on Black Ops and that was because the host's connection was soo laggy you couldn't do anything, so I decided to tube for fun...and to make people mad. You can't beat hearing people cry and moan over a video game.

Yeah because being mad because of a videogame is dumb derp

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

Yeah because being mad because of a videogame is dumb derp

Well it is.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Your avatars are too similar. I lose track of which one is the cynical [wagon] and the one who isn't.

I have Segway Cops. Overdoziz doesn't.

-Random Youtuber

Your avatars are too similar. I lose track of which one is the cynical [wagon] and the one who isn't.

He's cynical for not sharing your beliefs? Or what?

But yeah, that is overdoziz's avatar.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

It's not hard to tell the difference between the two. :rolleyes:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Can we just stop with this argument? All you have to do is see a segway cops signature....

-Random Youtuber

Yeah, and one is holding a plunger while the other has a badass katana on its back.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Sad, First Strike DLC is going to be $15 on PC. If it wasn't for ascension I wouldn't even consider buying it.

Activi$on.

Haha, just went 29-0 Domination on Radiation, without camping. :shades:

-Random Youtuber