Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New map pack looks sweet. Granted we know so little information about it currently, but still amazing. I kinda like what they're doing lately; announcing the map packs closer to their release dates so we don't have to wait or wonder much, but still holding out on new information until the very last minute. Honestly I'd buy any DLC from Treyarch, as long as they release DLC they'll be taking my money. :)

New map pack looks sweet. Granted we know so little information about it currently, but still amazing. I kinda like what they're doing lately; announcing the map packs closer to their release dates so we don't have to wait or wonder much, but still holding out on new information until the very last minute. Honestly I'd buy any DLC from Treyarch, as long as they release DLC they'll be taking my money. :)

Had to laugh.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

DLC is [cabbage] as it is now anyway. Paying 15 [bleep]ing dollars for a few maps, while you pay 60 for the whole game? [cabbage]ting to the max. And the best part is that millions of people still buy it! That way, they won't ever lower their prices. Map packs should be free anyway.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

Honestly I just feel like they add a lot of effort to their map packs. I do think they're listening to the community. Plus I love how much they're supporting the zombie community, definitely struck gold there.

Seriously? They just throw a [wagon] gimmick on each map to make it look good and "interactive".

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Honestly I respect both of your opinions. I understand it's really easy to be unsatisfied with these map packs, IW or Treyarch. I however don't mind spending the $15. I definitely disagree with the gimmick remark, I legitimately feel like they put effort into their packs. I'm a guy who's easy to sway, however.

He likes Call of Duty, what's so wrong about him buying a map pack? It's more replay value for him and he finds it fun.

The last ~20 pages of this thread has been someone saying something about Call of Duty and you two getting mad because you have different opinions.

Pretty much OT in a nut shell.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

The last ~20 pages of this thread has been someone saying something about Call of Duty and you two getting mad because you have different opinions.

It's either that or people talking about what weapons, attachments, perks and killstreaks they use.

Your pick.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

DUDE!!!1!!1one It would be so cool if you could use all those weapons. :ohnoes:

That catapult looks so awesome. :3

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Totally digging the grind-house trailer. That was awesome.

I loved it how they used "Our feature presentation" title card. Just awesome. Can't wait for this map.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

would be nice if each character had there own special weapon they could get

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?