Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously.... I just got put in a game where everyone on my team had 50+ deaths, and on the other team there was 50+ kills. :ohnoes:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I've not played since January, has this game gone completely to hell online like MW2 did as people find whats cheap and easy?

No, nothing has changed. G11 is still OP though.

M60 + spas + spectre = favorite weapons in the game, and SnD = best game mode.

Round 30 on Ascension, running about with no ammo at all, 23000 points, activating all the traps and getting to 31 is quite fun. :)

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

HOLY [bLAM]!

You know those random 360 tomahawks on youtube? I got one :D

-Random Youtuber

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ4QyYof2u4&feature=channel_video_title

Proof. If you want you can join my theater and I'll show you.

@H2PM-On B.net they use -BLAM- for the censor.

-Random Youtuber

A 360? Seriously? <_<

Yeah, and just now I got a bank shot down the launch pad on HQ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlxLbAoWkus&feature=channel_video_title

-Random Youtuber

To troll my friends and I 360 quickscope people

.. With a sensitivity of 3

Then flip [cabbage] and start congratulating each other when they get a kill (usually on a camper/AFK player)

We also quickscope with the P90 sometimes

wl7w9j.png

Currently 11th prestide (dragon emblem) and working to 15th. I definitely play SnD for leveling as I think it goes the fastest among the other game modes. FAMAS is definitely my most used gun, with a silencer of course. For SnD I use Hardline pro, Sleight of Hand pro, and Hacker pro to stay hidden from motion sensors. Killstreaks are RC-XD (spy plane for TDM), care package, and attack helicopter. I'll probably mix it up a lot when i get to 14th and 15th but I definitely want those golden guns.