Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in favor of more small maps such as Firing Range/Stadium/Nuketown. I hate running a marathon just to kill someone.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Are the maps from First Strike also supposed to be in the core playlist as well at the First Strike-only playlist? Because it's doing it for me, which giving me a rough time finding enough people to play against. I'm sure this is intentional but it's annoying.

You kids talking about, what, 24 players on shipment and thinking its dumb?

Try 64 player shipment courtesy of no real player limit set for dedicated CoD4 servers.

Throw grenade, get UAV/Airstrike. Provided you live long enough to throw it, it becomes a cluster[bleep] after a bit.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

...Community maps?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

• 2 weeks later...

hardend or steady aim (or slight of hand) for quick scoping

using steady aim atm but wonder if being able to shoot through walls would be good (assuming i know the enemy is there), or being able to reload faster would be good

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

• 2 weeks later...

Because the probability of getting spawn killed ten times in a row by the same two weapons is ridiculously low. It just sounds like a statement made by someone who played Black Ops for the first time who already had negative pre-conceived notions about the game would say.

10 times in a row was probably an exaggeration. But if you play black ops, you should know how common it is to join a match halfway-through and find your team all dying to dudes running around your spawn with the FAMAS/AK74u and ghost.

wl7w9j.png

It wasn't like they were aiming down sights and i appeared right in front of them, but i basically died within 5 seconds of spawning several times in a row. All to famases and the 74u once or twice. And i have a 2.73 k/d, i dont get outplayed too often.

soldersig.jpg

It wasn't like they were aiming down sights and i appeared right in front of them, but i basically died within 5 seconds of spawning several times in a row. All to famases and the 74u once or twice. And i have a 2.73 k/d, i dont get outplayed too often.

What map were you playing? Nuketown? That's got to be the worst map when it comes to that, moreso on Headquarters.

Personally not doing as well as I'd hoped since I prestiged again. I want my AK47 back. <_<

j0xPu5R.png