Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't play FPS games on console. :<

I recently finished the SP of this on PC and it was pretty fun overall. Characters were pretty unlikeable and it was melodramatic but yeah. Fun. I'll play the MP sometime I guess.

Except Reznov. Reznov is like the coolest dude to ever grace CoD.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

First time with friends past round 20 and I have to go. -_-

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Sweet another Zombie map.

Looking forward to that.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

played this game again today, an hour later i turned it off :|

so much ghost / famas / 74u its not funny

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

what....i just got a direct impact kill with a concussion grenade, the guy i got it on was full health :|

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Just got to round 17 solo on "Five". It's actually really easy, but I got downed whilst reloading and couldn't get perks back in time.

-Random Youtuber

what....i just got a direct impact kill with a concussion grenade, the guy i got it on was full health :|

That's definitely rare, but more common than you'd think. I've seen a few videos of it. Basically the physics on the grenade wonk out and bounce around the player, hitting them multiple times.

Does anyone find that without a sight, the FAMAS has loads of recoil, but with, virtually none? :blink:

-Random Youtuber

I can't stand the FAMAS. I'm using the Galil until I unlock the G11. I might just keep using the Galil though, I rather like it. It's on my rifle class along with my Anti-Air class. Looking forward to unlocking the 3rd launcher as I hope it comes with 2+ rockets by default since I can't have scavenger along with ghost.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

P90 ftw

I highly value your contribution. :rolleyes:

Kino Der Toten is flippin' easy on solo. Just loop round the right side, through the theater seating, and mop them up as they come towards you. :thumbsup:

-Random Youtuber

Sweet post.

Yours was even better.

We could keep this going for quite a while.

It's where this topic ever seems to end up eventually anyway.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!