Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

just start shooting before you see them

Makes perfect sense.

Well it does because you will know they are there if you have a uav on...

unless the camper uses ghost, and as hes playing black ops we all know hes gonna be using ghost :|

If you know they're there (like you see a skull pop up over top of a building after someone walks in), then you can start aiming at least before you come in. Less time for aiming and more time for hitting them.

j0xPu5R.png

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Care to explain...?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6313628.html?tag=updates%3Beditor%3Ball%3Btitle%3B1

We have news. While not officially announced, it seems more than likely that this is correct. We'll need a topic now since this is for BO only.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Makes sense that the Russians are still on the offensive, but I really hope they don't screw up the vehicle parts. Or include them in multiplayer, due to BF3 undoubtedly outclassing MW3 in vehicle warfare. Just have to wait and see...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Battlefield 3 will outclass MW2 in everything.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Paris? Yes please.

And I figured out why my screen turns blue, and it is really weird. Whenever my screen's turned blue, it's been because I've been killed by a guy who's got a blue-coloured crosshair zoomed in, and he zooms out after he kills me on the Killcam. So... yeah. Just need to not die anymore. Or take the better option, not play Black Ops anymore, har.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Um... they're not continuing the Price/Soap/Nikolai storyline? Not that the new game doesn't sound really cool, it does, but it's not even MW3 then, just a game that takes place in the same universe...

Though I'm interested in seeing more on the Russian character. Hopefully then this will upgrade it from being another game where "teh Russianz r invadin' cuz der EVILZ!!1!!11!" They sort of gave them a reason in MW2, but it's weak, at best.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

It's only a matter of time before people get tired of Call of Duty.

For MW3 to impress me at all, they better make some unique gameplay changes, or else it's just going to be MW2 with better graphics and new gimmicks.

People payed attention to MW2's story?

I tried to, but all I got was, "LOL CIVILIANZ GO DIE LOL INVADE SNOW PLACE LOL RUSSIANZ ATACK LOL BOAT CHASE LOL KILL IMPORTANT GUY LOL CLIFFHANGER"

Got all zombies achievements on COTD, now all I need to get is the Sacrificial Lamb achievement and Space Race, and I've got them all. :twss:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Not going to lie, I never played World at War. I should get it just to try it out. (My first CoD game that I bought was MW2. :unsure: )

Have you at least played CoD4?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Not going to lie, I never played World at War. I should get it just to try it out. (My first CoD game that I bought was MW2. :unsure: )

Nope.

Only ones I played were MW2 and Black Ops. Got to say I prefer Black Ops over MW2.

EDIT: Check out my snazzy new member title. :o

j0xPu5R.png

Nope.

Only ones I played were MW2 and Black Ops. Got to say I prefer Black Ops over MW2.

EDIT: Check out my snazzy new member title. :o

This is the worst 10 000th post ever

I got my 10,000th on the Today thread. ;)

j0xPu5R.png