Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

I have played the map pack and it's not worth getting. Out of the 4 multiplayer maps I only like Hangar 18. I did post my very first game of the map pack on youtube, if anyone is interested.

How is the new zombie map?

I haven't tried it yet as I'm not much of a zombie player. Will probably try this weekend. My frirends seemed to have a hell of a lot of fun in it though when I was in the same party as them (I'm often in parties of 6).

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agh, was going to get it today, but the store had ran out of 1200 MP cards and they were getting 2100s next week.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

is there any difference between the red dot sight and the reflex sight?

aso [bleep] dogs, last 3 matches somone got dogs and i got commando'd by the dogs, so [bleep]ing anoying when they lunge half way across the map to you

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

so reflex is more accurate but you cant see [cabbage] out of it

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

I don't know about you, but I have no problem looking through a reflex scope.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

so reflex is more accurate but you cant see [cabbage] out of it

I'm betting it was because his customizing the dot that made it so hard to see out of.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

i tryed it and i couldnt see as much of the screen as with a red dot.

i need 1 more [bleep]ing nade throwback for flack jacket pro, problem is i forgot/ dont know where most spawn nades land and i never seem to be near one thats thrown later in the match :|

def never prestigeing again i dont care bout gold guns

he mad?

have been getting much better k:d each match since i started playing again <3

whats the best way to get 2 kills with 1 nade? last time i tryed to get warlord pro this part make me rage so hard

also aug or famas whats better

he mad?

I wasted a perfectly good opportunity to get the double-knife for Steady Aim pro yesterday. :(

Two idiots standing a foot apart with their backs turned, and I shot them.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I just run around with the ballistic knife for a couple matches for steady aim pro. Actually, since I prestige a lot, I really never go for pro perks unless I want the 2,000 free exp's. I just naturally get most of them. Except flak jacket. Throwbacks are not cool :(

wl7w9j.png

is ninja worth using in pub matches? i doubt many people have a good enuff headset to sound [bleep] you well

he mad?

is ninja worth using in pub matches? i doubt many people have a good enuff headset to sound [bleep] you well

The best way to get around in respawn modes is with Flak Jacket/Sleight of Hand/Marathon.

But in Search and Destroy? Definitely use Ninja.

Most kids do have at least Turtle Beach X11's; they've been popular for years. It's been 4 Christmases since headset gaming on consoles became popular. That's plenty of time for kids to get their hands on them.

Free Santa Hat lending, message me :)

56756.png

yeh im going to be using flack jacket, soh or steady aim and tac mask. might use marathon if im not to lazy to run flags( or i might just kill flag runners on my team in hardcore for easy caps).

i might start prestiegeing seeing as its easy to get the pro versions of them perks

he mad?

And they're awesome for when you clutch the entire team because they don't have ninja <3:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber