Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got 14th prestige, think I can get 15th before MW3 comes out?

EDIT: 11k posts.

Easily. Playing 2-4 hours a day I got to 50 in about 2 or 3 weeks.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Unfortunately I don't have the game right now, and it is double xp weekend... Still, I'm almost 14th prestige with 12.5 days played lol.

Really? I may play today then. It's been a while...

Yes, it's also Nuketown 24/7.

Unfortunately I don't have the game right now, and it is double xp weekend... Still, I'm almost 14th prestige with 12.5 days played lol.

I have a lot more days played solely due to the fact that I played a lot of zombies.

Still got 15th prestige yesterday though.

j0xPu5R.png

Lol went back to this to try the Nuketown shizz, first one is demolition and some idiot plants the bombs after like 10 seconds, wow lmao.

Isn't that how Demo is supposed to be played?

Lol went back to this to try the Nuketown shizz, first one is demolition and some idiot plants the bombs after like 10 seconds, wow lmao.

No are you stupid? You are supposed to blow B instantly, then you are supposed to plant A 30 secs before the round is over.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

No are you stupid? You are supposed to blow B instantly, then you are supposed to plant A 30 secs before the round is over.

Wrong. With less than a millisecond, duh. :rolleyes:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Wrong. With less than a millisecond, duh. :rolleyes:

True dat.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

Rezurrection (yes it's spelt weirdly) Map Pack out on 23rd August for Xbox 360.

Link.

Anyone notice?

(F)irst Strike.

(E)scalation.

(A)nnihilation.

®ezurrection.

-Random Youtuber

I could care less about the objective of the mode and [cabbage], but within 1 minute is just stupid lol.

couldn't*

Lmao, it really doesn't matter.

I could care less about the objective of the mode and [cabbage], but within 1 minute is just stupid lol.

But did it go off?

Yeah lol

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Rezurrection (yes it's spelt weirdly) Map Pack out on 23rd August for Xbox 360.

Link.

Anyone notice?

(F)irst Strike.

(E)scalation.

(A)nnihilation.

®ezurrection.

First encounters with the zombies were easily handled, small teams of commandos used to keep them under control while the scientists did their experiments.

As more experiments were done, the zombies became harder and harder to kill. More engagements were had, with more casualties than ever before. Things start getting out of hand. The government takes notice, and starts sending in more soldiers to help regain control.

Soon, most of the science team is dead, along with countless military personnel, all to keep the secret of the zombies from spreading. Of the hundreds of soldiers sent in to pacify the situation, very few make it back. Entire companies of soldiers, wiped out.

As the zombies keep coming, what few soldiers remain to hold against the hordes recognize the uniforms on the walking corpses. Their friends, brothers-in-arms, scientists. The people they thought to be dead are coming to kill them. The zombies won't stop coming. Soon, everyone will be dead, only to get back up as a different being.

But yea, the F.E.A.R. thing is pretty cool too. Never noticed that.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

For demolition, I prefer playing the objective and getting more xp overall and challenges rather than for kills and getting more xp per games.

As for me, I got 15th prestige today, with only 14 days played, I think I did pretty good.