Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh rly? i thought they fixed the rock in fuel in mf2

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

There is no way on earth I'm ever getting another CoD game. All four that I have are virtually the same. In the words of Sarah Palin: "Thanks, but no thanks".

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Anybody up for the Shangri-la easter egg?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

..... i died from a laucher, i had flack jacket and full health and i was right at the edge of the blast.

WHAT THE [bleep] IS THIS [cabbage]

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

just got in a game on hotel, this guy camped in the elevator with ghost for the entire game and got his split screen buddy To camp in the room the elevator goes to :|

he mad?

my first black ops montage what do you guys think?

Looks like you have a nice ping if you get hitmarkers at least with every single bullet. The reason I don't play with snipers (although I was very good in mw2 for quickscopes) is in black ops my bullets just go through the guy I'm shooting, and when it doesn't it's just a hitmarker that I get. Only the treyarch games have inconsistent hitmarker issues, and that is why black ops is my last treyarch game, even if I said the same thing in the WaW days.

When you press Y a few times to make your gun move or something. It's some habit people have, I guess.

Also, how is it something related to fan boys?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I don't either.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

It's a habit I myself developed from playing CoD4.

In CoD4, pressing the switch weapons button twice would straighten your shot, allowing for an easy no-scope.

there is 9k people playing ctf, so what does the game do? it puts me in the same game, over and over and over and over and over again

[bleep]ing bs

he mad?

It's even worse when you get sent into a game where there's 30 seconds left. They have dogs, a chopper gunner and napalm strikes shooting at you wherever you spawn.

You leave, and then you get sent back to the same game.

In moments like that, I tend to switch lobbies from Domination to Mercenary Moshpit.

j0xPu5R.png

or when it puts you in a ctf game, your 2 down, 1 min left on clock half your team dead and they have the flag and are about to cap it :|

he mad?

And that is why CoD's suck.

FTFY.

too easy.

"

a

derp"

Funny you post that considering all you did was bash MW3 in that thread...

Has anyone here actually finished the Shangri la easter egg? I've heard it takes pretty long to finish.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

And that is why CoD's suck.

FTFY.

too easy.

"

a

derp"

Funny you post that considering all you did was bash MW3 in that thread...

Has anyone here actually finished the Shangri la easter egg? I've heard it takes pretty long to finish.

I want to, but can't get a team together...

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Think the other Forum Game bros have already finished it, or at least tried to. They might be able to help.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;