Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

There's a difference between sitting in a corner and defending an area.

Exactly.

For example, I planted my motion sensor under the stairs in the building on WMD, and after I planted the bomb, picked people off as they went for the bomb and as they entered the door to the building.

j0xPu5R.png

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only use ghost in TDM, flak jacket in demolition and domination and some random perk in other game types. And if you don't like ghost, play the gametypes where there are no perks?

i use ghost in search if anyone on enemy team has 3+ kills, other than that i will just use flack jacket or lightweight

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Why do people have to ragequit right when you get the most amazing kill you've ever gotten with a Ballistic Knife in Gun Game? God I hate sore losers. It's just virtual money FFS.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

How awesome was it?

I demand footage.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

can you still kill teammates by getting there launcher to hit you and explode? i feel i pissing off some ghost [bleep]es

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

How awesome was it?

I demand footage.

I don't have footage. Since the person left, the game didn't even save the match on Theater mode.

It does. You just have to wait a few minutes usually. It's happened to me a lot.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

started playing mw2, so much better than bo, then i go back to bo and rage quit after 3 games, now i cant play bfbc2 as im used to 10 sensitivity :|

he mad?

Yea then you just have to deal with wallhacks, super jump, "infections", "host ended game when they get one kill for an easy win" situations...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I prefer MW2 because it feels more rewarding than BOps. Plus you can quickscope, which I'm not sure why everyone hates it so much cos you get a free kill if they miss. :rolleyes:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Yea then you just have to deal with wallhacks, super jump, "infections", "host ended game when they get one kill for an easy win" situations...

If this is true, it would probably still be more enjoyable than Black Ops.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

If this is true, it would probably still be more enjoyable than Black Ops.

Every single server has some kind of modsite advertisement in the top left corner and in nearly all matches people are jumping on top of buildings or doing some speedhack [cabbage].

Still more enjoyable than BO or MW2.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

PC version.

PC version.

And the difference is...?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

PC version.

Dedicated servers allow admins to kick hackers. "Host ended game" doesn't apply to PC either, because it's not P2P.

Oh. Only one difference out of three.

Alright.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

PC version.

Dedicated servers allow admins to kick hackers. "Host ended game" doesn't apply to PC either, because it's not P2P.

Make that four, my bad.