Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

But that would be a gimmick that makes the game un-enjoyable.

[/sarcasm]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It reminded me too much of L4D really. Danny = Francis, Sarah = Zoey, and so on... I mean cmon... Other than that, it looks pretty cool. But I doubt we will be able to pull off combos with the machetes (if we can use them). Probably just slash in front of you a bunch, like a repetitive knife attack. Oh well. And it looks like we get a new "experimental" weapon too. At 1:41 I believe.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

It reminded me too much of L4D really. Danny = Francis, Sarah = Zoey, and so on... I mean cmon... Other than that, it looks pretty cool. But I doubt we will be able to pull off combos with the machetes (if we can use them). Probably just slash in front of you a bunch, like a repetitive knife attack. Oh well. And it looks like we get a new "experimental" weapon too. At 1:41 I believe.

Well, that's what we call an expy. Kinda like how that alien from American Dad is an expy of the dog from Family Guy.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Needs more 360s.

No. 360s are the stupidest [bleep]ing thing I've seen. There's no point. Really. It's annoying and it doesn't work against good players; they'll just kill you before you finish. It's a stupid fad that needs to fade.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Needs more 360s.

No. 360s are the stupidest [bleep]ing thing I've seen. There's no point. Really. It's annoying and it doesn't work against good players; they'll just kill you before you finish. It's a stupid fad that needs to fade.

It was a joke.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

Any1 got any idea how to change your nat type to open? Mine is strict, i had this method of putting mw2 in going to lobby then ejecting in it and it would make it open, i would have to do this every week cos it kept changing back. But now it stops working, any other ideas? (im ps3 bwt)

SUPER.gif

Any1 got any idea how to change your nat type to open? Mine is strict, i had this method of putting mw2 in going to lobby then ejecting in it and it would make it open, i would have to do this every week cos it kept changing back. But now it stops working, any other ideas? (im ps3 bwt)

Does it really matter right now?

Does it really matter right now?

Umm ye because it will be online soon so i want to be prepared....

SUPER.gif

Same question, for 360.

There's no option for on my routers web page thing.

2s0cxth.png

Same question, for 360.

Here you go.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Same question, for 360.

Here you go.

Ye i have checked that... Most of them dont work

SUPER.gif