Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been looking for a good team to get this achievement done. Too bad I don't have a mic for Xbox at the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvfcetDELf8

I'll probably be getting the maps in a couple of days so I'll do that with you then. :)

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

trying to get tac mask pro, for the nova gas kills do they need to die from the gas? or can they just get hurt by it before they die?

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

I think they need to be killed by the gas, or killed while under its effect.

I killed people with gas a few times, it felt evil. :D

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

trying to get tac mask pro, for the nova gas kills do they need to die from the gas? or can they just get hurt by it before they die?

You just need to kill someone whose been damaged by your nova gas. So when you see a hit marker show up from the gas, feel free to kill them with any weapon.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

thats good, if they had to die from the gas i think i would just start crying

edit: lul raqe quit again. to many silenced famas, ghost, 2nd chance/hacker, sitting in a corner ads'ing the whole game with a motion sensor at there feet [bleep]es. guess i will go back to mw2

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

why even use ghost, use a better tier 1 perk like flack jacket, a silenced gun and a launcher secondery

he mad?

Hey, don't dis the ghost. Makes killstreaks that less useful, not that they're any less cheap-ass anyways. :P

I use a Reflex AK47, Ballistic Knife, Semtex, Nova Gas, C4, Ghost, Steady Aim Pro, and Hacker. Makes it so I don't have to relearn how to play after a game of Pure.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

snipering was easyer before the patchs imo lol, i cant do it well now :( (yes im playing again, haters plz hate, i need it)

he mad?

Snipering?

That's a new one.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Kids these days are getting more creative. That's a good sign.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

naw just cant spell :(

he mad?

You just need to kill someone whose been damaged by your nova gas. So when you see a hit marker show up from the gas, feel free to kill them with any weapon.

You can also kill them while they're inside of your smoke screen (Willy Pete's also work for some reason), and when they're gassed by another person's Nova Gas.

Free Santa Hat lending, message me :)

56756.png

mmk

is there any set up that makes scout pro good?

he mad?

mmk

is there any set up that makes scout pro good?

Any sniper setup obviously, for anything else you'd be better using sleight of hand or steady aim. Unless you are a cornercamper and need the ability to pull out your claymore faster.

the patch fixed it so you cant walk in a wall on hazard. that was a fast fix compared to a clip in a different cod ([bleep]ing mw2 rock)

he mad?