Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

The song isn't unlocked by activating the landers, you have to find the 3 teddy bears scattered throughout the map. Also, the song is called Abracadavre.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbTtsezso4Q&feature=player_embedded#

Ā 

just gonna leave this here. just ignore the guy talking

your such a mother [bleep]er. whatsļ»æ with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

The new maps are monster for Search & Destroy. They're actually really good. A lot of corners and doors so minimal camping, medium sized maps that allow for fast and efficient games. I wasn't going to get it but I'm definitely glad I bought it.

The new maps are monster for Search & Destroy. They're actually really good. A lot of corners and doors so minimal camping, medium sized maps that allow for fast and efficient games. I wasn't going to get it but I'm definitely glad I bought it.

Ā 

Ā 

What the [bleep] is this? Is this how adjectives like "beast" come about?

I don't see a reduction in camping at all with the new maps. In fact, there's a lot of camping in the new maps, especially Berlin Wall, that has a camp spot every 5 feet.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~
Ā 

For gods sake people. Why with the 1 minute+ intros. :thumbdown:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piƱata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

World at War will always be my favorite Call of Duty, but Black Ops is great. Balanced, and playlists for all types of players.

Ā 

On the topic of montages, do people really like them? I only watch montages for the amazing editing (see: SmallBeans) or very lucky trickshots (see: MuzzaFuzza).

I really dont like montages. I believe people's editing skills should be used on more worthy material then lucky gameplay I see every time I play.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piƱata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang