Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I welcome those new features, I think its interesting seeing how many developers don;t add some sort of game changing piece to a map for their DLCs.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Damn you Activision and Microsoft! I have to wait a month for the cure to my mapathy... I will gladly shell out 15 bucks for the superior developer. I downloaded a friend's map pack (that he got for free from a Monster giveaway) on my PS3 for Modern Warfare 2.

Bahahaha got 39 knifes in one gun game. Then the next match everyone was rage-knifing, and I played legitimately and won :D

My plan is to go knifing in high roller once I get enough COD points. Already have enough for 3 matches.

wl7w9j.png

Too easy, Jason. :thumbup: ]

Why does every map have some gimmicky feature on it? Auto turrets? Zip-line? Destroyable bridge?

Ugh.

I quite like it, except are the turrets actuallyt auto.

Anyway saw a cool glitch today, instead of showing an rc-xd car driving around it was a napalm strike plane. I saw it and i was like wtf they can't zig zag.

In response to ongoing connection issues and vocal customer criticism, a spokesperson for Activision has told an angry PlayStation 3 owner that the publisher may shut down Call of Duty: Black Ops’ PlayStation Network servers.

http://www.vg247.com...ck-ops-servers/

Ouch. I don't understand how they could do that as it would tick off so many people. If it turns out to be true (seems a bit far-fetched but who knows), I'm sorry for all the PS3 only users. I'm glad I got the 360 version in the end instead.

Either way, Activision :thumbdown:

1icyna.png

In response to ongoing connection issues and vocal customer criticism, a spokesperson for Activision has told an angry PlayStation 3 owner that the publisher may shut down Call of Duty: Black Ops PlayStation Network servers.

http://www.vg247.com...ck-ops-servers/

Ouch. I don't understand how they could do that as it would tick off so many people. If it turns out to be true (seems a bit far-fetched but who knows), I'm sorry for all the PS3 only users. I'm glad I got the 360 version in the end instead.

Either way, Activision :thumbdown:

I really hope not, only issue i get is the occasional two bar but i just leave games like that.

didnt notice it was 50 to prestiege, not 55

been sitting at level 50 for about a week :wall:

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

I'd probably have a chuckle if PSN shut down their Black Ops servers. Mainly because I've never liked Playstation, and I always seem to run across dbag PS3 owners <_< . Black Ops just flat out all around sucks. I knew it wasn't going to be on Infinity Ward's level, but still... this bad?

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)