Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just ordered three black ops 39.99 each a little bit ago, im going to flip em soon, here is where i found the deals from:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003JVKHEQ?ie=UTF8&tag=bbalou-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B003JVKHEQ

I got Black Ops for $40 on release day.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Got it yesterday, I've been doing decently well in multiplayer.

Hmm, especially today?

TrollFace1.png

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Got it yesterday, I've been doing decently well in multiplayer.

Hmm, especially today?

TrollFace1.png

Yes. I am quite sure that the players I fought were all experienced veterans of the game.

Wait... *checks steam convo*

FFFFUUUUU-

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

got the game a few days ago and im loving the famas and hardcore mode, a few questions

all i need for ghost and warlord pro are 1 sentry gun kill and 1 double grenade kill, is there any easy way to do these as im finding them very hard

and what is this gun i keep seeing, its like a sniper rifle ( but it isnt) it shoots in (i think) a 3 round burst and has almost no recoil. i have all the snipers so i know its not one of them so im guessing its a higher leveled assult rifle

sorry for my crappy description :|

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

got the game a few days ago and im loving the famas and hardcore, a few questions

all i need for ghost and warlord pro are 1 sentry gun kill and 1 double grenade kill, is there any easy way to do these as im finding them very hard

and what is this gun i keep seeing, its like a sniper rifle ( but it isnt) it shoots in (i think) a 3 round burst and has almost no recoil. i have all the snipers so i know its not one of them so im guessing its a higher leveled assult rifle

The gun is the G11, it's the last/hidden assault rifle.

To get the sentry gun kill, use hacker so you can spot sentry guns decently fast on the map. Otherwise you'll just need to be patient.

As for the double grenade kill, just find any area with multiple enemies and cook the grenade. I actually think I got that challenge completed by sneaking behind a couple people sniping, cooking the grenade for a quite a while, then basically just dropping it next to them.

got the game a few days ago and im loving the famas and hardcore mode, a few questions

Sentry gun: What most people try to do is get their own sentry gun, throw it into the other team's area and wait for them to take it.

Double grenade kill: Try some Domination or Demolition for this one.

And you're probably thinking of the G11, it's the classified Assault Rifle.

wl7w9j.png

ok thanks. off to try and do them now :|

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Did the first three levels on Veteran but didn't get the achievement... :angry:

Are you on a console, by any chance? I'm almost done (procrastinating due to game freezes), but mine is messed up too.

Yeah I'm on 360.

finaly got ghost pro and got a very lucky 2 kills with 1 nade for the pro perk (forgot its name now)

i think im not going to prestige when i get to that point. im not going through 30+ levels without ghost pro again

starting on hacker and steady aim pro for my sniper class now, im starting to love sniping

he mad?

Since I've pretty much stopped playing Black Ops other than to screw around, I made a class purely for no-scoping/ballistic-knifing/tomahawking/C4ing. Needless to say my KD is now going down, but it makes for some cool kills.

this is my no scope/ sniper set up should i change anything

L96A1 (with the thingy that lets you change the zoom)

ballistic knife / crossbow

semtex

flash

tac insert / motion sensor / claymore

perks

ghost/pro

steady aim/pro

hacker/pro

he mad?