Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

Made it to wave 14 on Pentagon zombies with some friends.

Freaking sweet.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't played Five yet, love Kino Der Toten though. If Steam would show the BO updates then I could update and play more Zombies.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Hey Guys, I know I havnt posted in foreeevvvveeerr, but my computer is messed up bad, and I only get to use my brothers sometimes. Sorry about not being here :(

Anyways, Black Ops hasnt failed to impress me yet. I really like the whole customization deal. Im a 1st Prestige 45 at the moment, yeah I know yall think no-life, but Im getting upwards of 20k xp a game ;)

Hopefully Ill be back soon. Bye guys!

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

I still don't understand why I can play MW2 absolutely perfect with no mouse lag at all, but with black ops it lags like crazy. Isn't it the same engine? It shouldn't be too different should it? =/

Im really just guessing here, but I would have to assume it's due to the fact its different game engines. Nadril would know more, but that is my guess.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Freaking sweet.

Furthest I went was wave 11. I had gotten to wave 10 on the Kino Der Toten map and could've gotten further, but only thing that stopped me and my group was the fact that I got 2 straight bears from the random box. #-o

j0xPu5R.png

I actually really don't like what they've done with the CoD points in terms of theres nothing really to work for, e.g. you just buy the camos rather than get headshots.

I feel the same way. I don't feel accomplished in this game. Having fall camo in MW2 was special (for me at least). It represented my hard work and showed (some) dedication in a gun and (some) skill.. Now, it's just "Oh, I'll spend 250 points on whatever camo." I feel the same way about the "titles" and emblem creator in this game.

1icyna.png

Have to say that is by far the best story line ive ever played through on and COD game. it might even be worth a few more plays.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I actually really don't like what they've done with the CoD points in terms of theres nothing really to work for, e.g. you just buy the camos rather than get headshots.

It's kinda weird isn't it? Some camos are just overused and too awesome-looking to be able to access at level 22 (I think it's 22 for camos), in particular Tiger.

I love the plain colours and Siberia. Tried out Gold in a private match and it looks really odd, I don't hate it, but just can't get used to it.

I still feel nothing from the patch. I still have stutter issues. Might be my stupid card being a jerk on me though. I can accomodate lag, since mine is mainly server side (delayed bullets, etc), and I've only gotten random DCs a few times. Surprisingly, I anticipated people to draw crude symbols onto their playercard. I've only seen some attempts at some macho symbol or something. Mine is 2 circles and a flipped C in between (looks like a bird face or whatever).

Getting for christmas.

It's....too...far...away...., *Explodes then cries in corner*

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Got to round 22 on Kino Der Toten, we would of went higher (We all had upgraded weapons, Aug and FAL myself) but a crawler trapped me in a corner and wouldn't die for some reason so I got downed and zombies came and my all my other team mates but one got downed. The last surviving team mate beat the round, and we respawned. But it was level 23 with only M19 and no money so we were screwed. Not too bad though, it was crazy fun.

GG.gif

It's kinda weird isn't it? Some camos are just overused and too awesome-looking to be able to access at level 22 (I think it's 22 for camos), in particular Tiger.

I love the plain colours and Siberia. Tried out Gold in a private match and it looks really odd, I don't hate it, but just can't get used to it.

I still feel nothing from the patch. I still have stutter issues. Might be my stupid card being a jerk on me though. I can accomodate lag, since mine is mainly server side (delayed bullets, etc), and I've only gotten random DCs a few times. Surprisingly, I anticipated people to draw crude symbols onto their playercard. I've only seen some attempts at some macho symbol or something. Mine is 2 circles and a flipped C in between (looks like a bird face or whatever).

I also anticipated that the symbol creator would be abused to hell, and I've not been disappointed, in every lobby theres at least one kid with a swastika. Yeah the camos are pointless now, gold camo looks ok but its pretty stupid that you just have to go through 14 prestiges before getting any. Emblems and titles worked a lot better in MW2 I think. Though there is no real reason for kids to boost now.

There are a bunch of 15 prestige on the pc due to a server exploit. Going to laugh when they get banned.

Infinity ward didn't do anything about the 10th prestige cheaters on MW2, and I heard Treyarch didn't do anything about the ones in WaW either... I get the feeling this will follow suit.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Just beat the campaign for the first time this afternoon. Probably won't get to go for higher difficulties or achievements because I borrowed my copy from a friend.

I enjoyed it, although the storyline itself was kinda...out there, but I've always found Cold War era mind control interesting.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Ugh, my friends are irritating most of the time, cannot communicate worth for crap.

Anyone in Hupit or anything of that nature? I feel like finding a new group that actually wants to WIN instead of screwing around.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Freaking sweet.

Furthest I went was wave 11. I had gotten to wave 10 on the Kino Der Toten map and could've gotten further, but only thing that stopped me and my group was the fact that I got 2 straight bears from the random box. #-o

You shouldn't need to rely on the box. Me and another guy were duo-ing Kino Der Toten and we got to wave 16 without even using the random box. I just ran around with the AK-74u along with all the perks while he did other things such as repair barricades. I was going to Pack-A-Punch the AK-74u but he got downed in the teleporter so it wouldn't let me activate it. That's when I got downed too. Once I get Steam to recognise that there's an update I shall solo my way past wave 30.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!