Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

Alright what the heck, they messed up local play. This game is MUCH less appealing now.

On one xbox, you cannot do online play with more than 2 people, nor can you do more than 2 people on one xbox for any forum of zombies. These are annoying, but I can live with them.

However I cannot have 4 people do combat training. Again annoying, but not gamebreaking.

The REAL problem is in local games (the only way to play with 4 people on one xbox) you cannot change anything beyond what game mode. You cannot turn radar on/off, hardcore on/off, edit time or amount of kills, anything of that sort. All of these are offered under combat training, but not local play. So I'm unable to customize gameplay with friends.

On the back of the box it says "4 player" co-op in the offline section, surely that means 4 player zombies? I only have 2 controllers right now so I can't test it, but here at Uni we were gonna chip in for 2 more controllers, mainly for zombies, so if its only 2 on splitscreen that would be a pisser.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ca2 are you not getting lag on the PC?

None at all. But since my rank got reset, I can't change my custom classes (So I'm stuck with M16 with RDS, Frag, Nova Gas, no equipment with Lightweight, Hardened and Tactical Mask). I cannot change my killstreaks so still rocking the Spy Plane, Care Package and Helicopter.

But no lag at all, running at decent graphics.

I just want to customise my classes... :(

I'm level 30 now anyway, I'll quite easily prestige again this week.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

I feel very far behind all of you guys. I'm still only level 23 lmao. Just haven't had time too play (Plus Im still playing fallout NV) I know once I get some days too my self ill get levels like it's no on business. In love with the FAMAS with a red dot and extended mags. I want to get the Aug real bad and give it a try :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Alright what the heck, they messed up local play. This game is MUCH less appealing now.

On one xbox, you cannot do online play with more than 2 people, nor can you do more than 2 people on one xbox for any forum of zombies. These are annoying, but I can live with them.

However I cannot have 4 people do combat training. Again annoying, but not gamebreaking.

The REAL problem is in local games (the only way to play with 4 people on one xbox) you cannot change anything beyond what game mode. You cannot turn radar on/off, hardcore on/off, edit time or amount of kills, anything of that sort. All of these are offered under combat training, but not local play. So I'm unable to customize gameplay with friends.

On the back of the box it says "4 player" co-op in the offline section, surely that means 4 player zombies? I only have 2 controllers right now so I can't test it, but here at Uni we were gonna chip in for 2 more controllers, mainly for zombies, so if its only 2 on splitscreen that would be a pisser.

Nope. At least not that I saw.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

WOL Name: Sancren, Royal Garden

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

At level 26 now I think, playing headquarters. In love with the Galil (extended mags) and claymores.

One thing I noticed was when playing HQ on nuketown (due to the voting system, we played it like 4 times in a row) the spawns seem pretty [developmentally delayed]ed, starting say 4 of your team on one side of the map and the other 2 on the other side. Its annoying spawning only to be killed straight away by someone spawn killing for the other team although it does make for some pretty intense battles just to get out of the spawn point.

Saying that, I got a sweet as hell triple kill by jumping off one of the balconys, shot the first guy mid-jump, turned around and there was a guy coming out of the house, shot him just as someone spawned behind me and tried to knife me but missed and I got the knife kill only to be killed by a napalm explosion.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

At level 26 now I think, playing headquarters. In love with the Galil (extended mags) and claymores.

One thing I noticed was when playing HQ on nuketown (due to the voting system, we played it like 4 times in a row) the spawns seem pretty [developmentally delayed]ed, starting say 4 of your team on one side of the map and the other 2 on the other side. Its annoying spawning only to be killed straight away by someone spawn killing for the other team although it does make for some pretty intense battles just to get out of the spawn point.

Saying that, I got a sweet as hell triple kill by jumping off one of the balconys, shot the first guy mid-jump, turned around and there was a guy coming out of the house, shot him just as someone spawned behind me and tried to knife me but missed and I got the knife kill only to be killed by a napalm explosion.

I agree, I can live with the respawns though because that map is so much fun and intense. I've found a lot of maps to have that problem, summit being one of them.

Low_C.png

It seems like there's a bug on pro perks, or at least for lightweight and marathon. I have both pro perks of those, but I still take damage falling, and I don't have unlimited sprint. :thumbdown: It's driving me crazy in CTF.

Dunno about lightweight, but I'm pretty sure marathon pro only gives increased sprint time, not unlimited.

Call of duty wikia:

Perk name | Cost | Effect | Pro Effect

Lightweight| FREE | Faster movement | No falling damage

Marathon | 2000 | Increased sprint duration | Unlimited sprint

This says the same thing, although the scout perk's picture is wrong :razz:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Every time we get a nuketown map, it gets voted over and over. I usually play it for 10+ games in a row :thumbsup: Really like it.

I've been runnin' and gunnin' with the AK74U a lot, and keep getting 2+ kdr.

I also got hardline pro, which is amazing. Hardline pro does...

[hide=spoiler]when you get a care package, you can randomly change it do a different reward if you don't like it. So, I put my KS's to SAM turret, CP, and sentry gun. Change all of them for a good chance at CG/dogs/the 11 ks airplane[/hide]

2s0cxth.png

Every time we get a nuketown map, it gets voted over and over. I usually play it for 10+ games in a row :thumbsup: Really like it.

Yeah, I played like 20 games of CTF in a row on Nuketown. :thumbup: At least it seemed like it.

Another fun thing on nuketown is combat training, you vs 9 recruit bots. Set time to unlimited and score to 30000, which is 300 kills. Get Copter-CG-Attack helicopter killstreaks or something, and when you get the 9 or 11 helicopter killstreak go lay down on one far end where you spawn. So when you kill people, they keep spawning on the same side over and over. I can get like 50 kills with one chopper doing this. I usually go like 300-5, due to getting unlucky and running into all 9 of them when I go around a corner or something.

2s0cxth.png

Have you actually bought them after unlocking the ability to buy them? You have to pay 3000 to get the pro.

Haha I feel dumb. I didn't realize (or see) that you had to BUY the upgraded pro perk. Thanks!

Btw, it is no falling damage and unlimited sprint for Lightweight Pro and Marathon Pro, respectively. :thumbup:

1icyna.png

http://twitter.com/#!/pcdev

This guy is awesome. He's answered more questions and concerns from the community in a matter of hours than JD_2020 did in a week. [bleep] JD_2020 is all I gotta say.

On another note I got Warlord Pro now lol. double grenades is luls worthy. Almost have hardline pro, just gotta get people to take my care packages lol.

I really hate the SMG's in this game (except for the AK-74 and MPL). They're all so small and tiny. Feels more like secondaries from MW2. D:

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid