• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The maps do suck for sniping.

This

Sniping isn't a big part of this game.

Also, the Skorpian is amazing.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Rc cars blowin me up. The end.

It feels satisfying blowing up those buggers.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

My complaints.

Rc car. Annoying, and I find it hard to control. Huge sigh when you manage to blow one up.

Shooting down helicopters - Seeing as you only get one LAW missile per spawn, it's annoying to shoot them down. Great for taking down U2's and Chinooks though.

Chopper gunner- Why the f don't the bullets have bullet penetration? I swear, I got one from a Care Package and got about 4 kills because they all just camped inside of wooden huts. Was on... the jungle one. Forgot the name :twss:

Hate how you have to buy EVERY SINGLE THING that you unlock.

Does it seem like weapons with silencers on them do more damage to anyone else? I watch killcams and see myself get killed in 2 shots by a silenced weapon.

Fun times - Stole a gunship Care Package :thumbsup:

Gotten more Chopper Gunners and Attack Dogs than I have spy planes from Care Packages. :grin:

[spoiler=Campaign spoiler.]I also cried a little inside watching Dimitri die. :cry:

I am quite fond of the M16 w/ ACOG scope myself. Everything else has too much recoil for me, and takes too many shots to kill. 2 pulls of the trigger for the M16 = kill so... I really like M16's... Got close to maxing it out on everything in MW2.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I've bought it 2 days ahead of schedule.

It keeps crashing to a black screen on my PC though, although it does this with a lot of other games. I have no idea why it happens, and it's so irritating that I have to start all over from the mission where I crashed, specifically "Vorkuta", where I haven't been able to finish due to these damn crashes, and I can't skip the cinematics screen easily. FML

Other than that, it's quite fun, if the controls are a little... clunkier/stiffer than the MW series.

Just tried/won all the wager matches, they're pretty fun. Not liking how in stick and stones when you get tomahawked you're all the way down to 0, I got setbacked 3 times and it was a pain getting back to #1.

Only place I've found to snipe would be to pick off the guys in the chokepoint on Array by the car and the entrance to the center area.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

WOL Name: Sancren, Royal Garden

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

Completed the campaign tonight, pretty good storyline. Might have another play through and see if I can get a few more of the acheivements or I might just keep playing online. Probably online.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Campaign done. Was pretty good. About tied with the Modern Warfare line.

Why is there no Hardcore Headquarters? Do they even have Headquarters anymore? :sad:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I'm almost level 46 now, and I'm done for tonight I think. I have like 7 pro perks right now, and Flak Jacket is AMAZING for Nuketown. I also love tactical mask for any type of objectives, because you can survive Nova Gas, so in demolition I throw some nova below me and then plant the bomb, because people can barely see you and they can't knife you.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

Using the last LMG unlock right now with extra mag and reflex lol. 60 shots in a mag :P.

They had a patch today that helped the lag a lot. Didn't fix it by any means but it runs smoother now. Hopefully they'll get another one out soon to really make it run well.

Still unable to play. Really wish I knew exactly what the problem was.

I like the different camos for the guns, especially tiger. AK74 is my new baby.

It saddens me that they put the AK-74U under submachine gun. It's an assault rifle.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

It saddens me that they put the AK-74U under submachine gun. It's an assault rifle.

It's neither assault rifle nor submachine gun.

It's rape.

It's a carbine variation of the AKS-74, but an assault rifle nonetheless.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!