Two New Super Moderators!

Congratulations to jimmy_jim & Kcdragon8116 on joining our Super Moderator team! :thumbsup:

Both have done outstanding work as global moderators, and we are pleased to have them on the team. :grin:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

YAY FOR KC!!! Forum games will never be the same :unsure:

And congratz to jimmy as well :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Damn. More idiocy to ruin /fg/ again. Except this time, he has a banhammer. Kc. Please don't ban me. I'm just a lonely troll...

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Kcdragon and Jimmy, congratulations on becoming Super Mods... :thumbsup:

Just don't forget to come to "Countdown From 15K @ http://forum.tip.it/topic/77423-countdown-from-15k/" and join the fun, or I will have to come haunt both of you. :twisted:

~Mr. D. V. "All must join the count!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Thanks everyone :)

How do I get on the Tip.It Chat room thing?

Oh, and Congratulations

You click on the "Live Chat" link in the bar at the top of the browser window.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Wait what? EVERYONE'S GETTING PROMOTIONS!!

Grats you two.

Congratulations to you too for making the Website Crew! :thumbsup:

A little surprised they didn't make a thread for you, though. :blink:

BTW, come to "CountDown From 15K @ http://forum.tip.it/topic/77423-countdown-from-15k/" or I will haunt you. :twisted:

~Mr. D. V. "Enjoy being a Crewbie!" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Grats you two.

Crew typically get an announcement on the website since that's their area of expertise ;) ---

On a separate note, I would like to welcome Dark_Aura to the Website Crew. If you see him around the forums or in-game, be sure to congratulate him!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Grats you two.

Crew typically get an announcement on the website since that's their area of expertise ;) ---

On a separate note, I would like to welcome Dark_Aura to the Website Crew. If you see him around the forums or in-game, be sure to congratulate him!
Saw that, went here to see if I could find a matching thread to put my mental $0.10 in ... Didn't find one, replied to Dark_Aura here ... <*falls over in shock from Tripsis sneaking up on him*> :wacko:

~D. V. "Yikes, it's a female ninja!" Devnull