Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

I had to force myself off TIF cause I knew I wouldn't get much studying done with it up on my computer screen. Missed everyone. :grin:

And on that note, finals annoy me. At least, the studying for them. You really never know when enough studying is enough.

Oh, Duff's back. Sweet.

Science tests annoy me quite a bit.

I had to force myself off TIF cause I knew I wouldn't get much studying done with it up on my computer screen. Missed everyone. :grin:

And on that note, finals annoy me. At least, the studying for them. You really never know when enough studying is enough.

Oh, Duff's back. Sweet.

Science tests annoy me quite a bit.

I have a biology and a chemistry exam tomorrow :P

^ I am a fairly sociable person, and even I hate having others do tasks in a way I'd rather they didn't - I think it just boils down to some innate arrogance, rather than lonerness? :P

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Bullying on the News. It's not the bullying act but parents denying their child being able to bully or was bullying despite the News mentioning there were videos posted of their child actually committing the acts to another child. I hate that "my child is perfect" delusion of parents so much.

I hate paired/group work with a passion, it is the bane of any loner's life.

this over 9000 times

Also irritating when the teacher/superior preaches that "it's necessary in life". Which part: Teaming up to finish a task out of a common goal or tolerating idiotic human beings up until you're done benefiting off of them (in my case, there wasn't much to gain with 9 out of 10 of the people I worked with)?

Personally, I think school was proof that society looks down on introverts and loners compared to the extroverted just because of their preferences, or at least heading that way.

RAIN annoys the hell out of me. It's December 15; I should be skiing soon. It was +8 degrees C today and it was (and is!) god damn RAINING. Gahh!

RAIN annoys the hell out of me. It's December 15; I should be skiing soon. It was +8 degrees C today and it was (and is!) god damn RAINING. Gahh!

Even though I'm a rain fan, it's annoying as hell to me too. Even though snow doesn't set in till very late December-Mid January, it's a bit weird for me to see the rain fall in that month. In fact, it's the first time I actually have a disliking to the rain.

While on the subject, it annoys me people react to rain like it's acid. Slightly messed up hair or dripping wet clothing (which sucks) won't kill you like a nuclear meltdown. Worse when people encourage little kids to act like it's deadly too.

Well, yah, I don't have to go, but a friend wants a companion because he actually does have to go. So I decided to suck it up and go for his sake.

For some reason, going back to my high school of <200 kids is always so awkward.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Today we got rain after receiving a 25cm of snow in a storm, like wtf... As if the 40cm of snow we had last week wasn't enough.

Annoying girl got mad at me because I gave a friend an early Christmas present, and didn't get her a gift. One, I haven't ever talked to her in five years, and two, this isn't elementary school. I don't need to get presents for the whole class.

Annoying girl got mad at me because I gave a friend an early Christmas present, and didn't get her a gift. One, I haven't ever talked to her in five years, and two, this isn't elementary school. I don't need to get presents for the whole class.

It's more annoying people automatically assume they're entitled to get something nice and awesome from someone they know because it's Christmas, then go berserk if they don't get anything.

Yeah, we're doing a secret santa (everyone picks someone's name out a hat, and gets a small present for that person. No-one knows who's got who etc ) at work and I got the new girl who's only been with us for like a month. I've only actually worked with her a handful of times so any kind of "personal" gift is out the window. Something generic and pleasing. And a fiver or under.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Yeah, we're doing a secret santa (everyone picks someone's name out a hat, and gets a small present for that person. No-one knows who's got who etc ) at work and I got the new girl who's only been with us for like a month. I've only actually worked with her a handful of times so any kind of "personal" gift is out the window. Something generic and pleasing. And a fiver or under.

Box of Lindt chocolates usually works. ;)

People that hate you for no apparent reason annoy the hell out of me. ¬_¬

Waiting in a queue for about 10 minutes then as you get to what you want there's none left. <_<

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I hate trying to think of what to get my family members. Christmas shopping is tough stuff.

Agreed - I often buy them things I like, with the intention of borrowing it indefinitely at a later date. :shades:

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

[bleep] ice skating. I go in already slightly annoyed because my girlfriend has to pay because I'm broke, and expect it to be super fun, but NOOOO. Turns out I can't skate for shit, fall over multiple times as some smug little 8 year olds zoom by me, to the point I get so frustrated that I just left the rink. Ugh tonight [bleep]ing sucks.

[bleep] ice skating. I go in already slightly annoyed because my girlfriend has to pay because I'm broke, and expect it to be super fun, but NOOOO. Turns out I can't skate for shit, fall over multiple times as some smug little 8 year olds zoom by me, to the point I get so frustrated that I just left the rink. Ugh tonight [bleep]ing sucks.

Skating dates work better when you can both actually skate. I figure that's one of the more humiliating things to learn once your older because as you said, you have all these little kids who are pro. Also, the older you are, the further you have to fall :grin: