Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

When girls on Facebook make "Photography" albums and all it is is just pictures of flowers.

When guys do it, you can pretty well expect at least one black and white porch chair.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

People who quit on me after winning one match against me in MvC3. You won just ONE FRIGGIN MATCH. Your E-penis isn't getting any bigger.

People who keep whining about Mega Man not being in UMvC3.

Being tired at school.

WARNING RUNESCAPE RELATED

>I go to W148

>I try to make a c1s team for clearing low floors

>Some 136 tells me to go back to W117 because I'm 85 DG and use a Surgebox

>The mindless efficiency-tards around him support him

>Rest of my team leaves me and I start ignoring people for being elitist morons believing that they need 3 binds to do c1 dungeons "efficiently"

Conclusion: RuneScape has more salt than the entire Pacific Ocean. Nonstop stupid reasons to whine and rage.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Speaking of comments, Addictinggames comments. People are so hilariously stupid.

Or Destructoid reviews when Jim Sterling gives something a score that people deem too high/low. Here are some examples from "From Dust" (which is still provoking fury):

Sometimes I wish that Jim Sterling leaves Destructoid and makes his own

That way the amount of troll reviews in this site decrease a lot and anybody who believes his reviews follows him to his new site/blog/whatever he makes

Wow, how could anyone trust what this fat fu ck Jim Sterling has to say? He's a pretentious inconsistent "reviewer".

No thanks Jim, another outrageous and sh it review might get you more hits to the site, but you aren't fooling me.

I'll wait to try it myself before I would ever let you influence my opinion on anything.

Yay, yet another deliberately contrary review from Jim Sterling designed to drum up site traffic.

It is in your best interest to either rethink what you are trying to do with Jim as part of your staff (either edit his posts, look closely at what he writes, ask him to gain some human characteristics) or add a filter so that readers can choose to filter out content from particular writers.

Jim is a fatass.

Don't worry guys its just a jim 'trollin for views' sterling review use metacritic and ignore this guys crap.

Meh. I'm officially sold on the idea that Jim has no idea about anything, other than how to eat an inordinate amount of sh it and never work out.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

People who are constantly on their phones.

If you're on a bus or something and don't have anybody to talk to, it's fine to text or whatever.

But it's just rude and disrespectful to play on your phone during class and when you're talking to people.

I hate girls that lie about their age. I was on my way to see a girl I've been talking to when someone texted me saying she's 14... I turned around and removed her from my contacts.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

People who think certain games suck just because their sales numbers are slightly less than the top 10 bestsellers.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I hate girls that lie about their age. I was on my way to see a girl I've been talking to when someone texted me saying she's 14... I turned around and removed her from my contacts.

hansen.png

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

You know what would be hilarious*? If she was telling the truth about her age and the person who texted you lied.

*Not for you, for everyone else.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Haha, yeah.

My source is reliable though. The girl that told me and I are close, plus she went to school with her.

A friend of mine slept with a 14 year old and he's 18, think that's too much of an age gap?

qs2X.png

Haha, yeah.

My source is reliable though. The girl that told me and I are close, plus she went to school with her.

A friend of mine slept with a 14 year old and he's 18, think that's too much of an age gap?

It's weird how nobody turns their head at a 38 year old and a 34 year old but 18 and 14 is "too much".

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Haha, yeah.

It's weird how nobody turns their head at a 38 year old and a 34 year old but 18 and 14 is "too much".

It's not really a matter of an age gap, it's more so the difference in maturity and physical development. As you can imagine, you change a lot from the age of 14 compared to the age of 18, physically and mentally.

j0xPu5R.png

I've heard the rule of thumb is the whole "age/2+7" thing. So if you're 16, you can date a 15 year old, 20 can date 17, ect.

I know a 14 year old girl dating a 27 year old. I think that counts as creepy, right?

Just a little creepy...

A girl I shared a class with was 18 dating a 45 year old. She was still in HS and he divorced his wife of like 10+ years for her. :blink: Stuff happens haha

qs2X.png

Just a little creepy...

A girl I shared a class with was 18 dating a 45 year old. She was still in HS and he divorced his wife of like 10+ years for her. :blink: Stuff happens haha

He's going to seriously regret that.

PM me for fitocracy invite

One of the History teachers at my school was a student teacher there when he was 23. He met a student who was 16, they dated secretly, and got married while she was pregnant at 18. He's 35 now and still happily married (2 or 3 kids).