Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Three words: Toddlers & Tiaras. Especially the parents of those kids.

I find the entire premise of that show horrifying. Is there anyone that it could possibly appeal to aside from pedophiles? :mellow:

I have found that parents with young children like that show. Please note this does not mean that all parents with young children like the show. TBH TLC's programming has gone south in the last few years.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

It's really not something to be proud of...

Sure it is.

You get your own television show and MTV pays for pretty much anything you could ever need to take care of a child.

Even outside of that, having a child is certainly something to be proud of. I realize not everyone wants it, but it's not something to be ashamed of in any situation.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Three words: Toddlers & Tiaras. Especially the parents of those kids.

I find the entire premise of that show horrifying. Is there anyone that it could possibly appeal to aside from pedophiles? :mellow:

I have found that parents with young children like that show. Please note this does not mean that all parents with young children like the show. TBH TLC's programming has gone south in the last few years.

I just saw an ad for it on some other network a while ago (Either USA or A&E) and thought "There's no way that someone won't complain"

It'd depend largely on if it was on purpose or accidental, and if the parent can actually take care of it. My opinion, at least.

A baby at 16 is not something to be proud of IMO. It's fine to be happy about it, but proud? Ehh.

Why not? It's certainly possible to bring one up, and you might as well be happy about it.

I agree that it's often not an ideal situation but it doesn't necessitate being in mourning.

polvCwJ.gif

Having a baby in general is definitely something to be proud of.

In what situation it is born changes everything though.

I won't start talking about my beliefs, since they'd probably not please people. :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I won't start talking about my beliefs, since they'd probably not please people. :P

That's not always a bad thing ;)

Though talking about any sort of belief usually does not end well on this forum. So, good call, perhaps :razz:

Amen to that lulz.

And ob, I'm not saying it's a terrible thing necessarily, just that it's not really something to be proud of.

And I disagree; I'm saying bringing a child into this world is always something to be proud of even if the circumstances aren't ideal.

polvCwJ.gif

I'm with Riku on this. Most girls are not ready to take care of a baby at 16, so if they have to act like idiots so Mtv will give them some money for their baby, I say let them.

A parent should not be proud of raising a child in a terrible household environment. If they remotely cared about the child, they'd do other things to fix their lives, not act like idiots in hopes of MTV noticing them. :\

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Well they probably don't have the tools necessary to raise their child, so they'll need money, which MTV is glad to give them. Sure, you'll be giving up your dignity, but it's worth it.

They should be grateful they got lucky. Most aren't as lucky.

On topic...This new friend's suggestions popup on facebook. Before it was nice where it was tucked away on the right hand side of the screen, now it's all up in your face.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Having to write function stubs for an API that's half in French and uncomplete.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

When I forget to do something and my parents automatically blame it on video games.

Example: I woke up late and forgot to walk the dog this morning.

"Oh, well he must have been too busy on his video games to walk the dog"

Well they probably don't have the tools necessary to raise their child, so they'll need money, which MTV is glad to give them. Sure, you'll be giving up your dignity, but it's worth it.

Again, they shouldn't be proud of having to act like idiots in order to raise their child.

And like Halo said, many aren't lucky enough to get onto MTV. So they're wasting their time acting like idiots.

@Maze: My parents are like that, except they have good reason to be. My little brother stays up until like 3am playing video games and then sleeps until like, 2 in the afternoon. We'll just say that he doesn't get many of his chores done in his sleep.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

When I forget to do something and my parents automatically blame it on video games.

Example: I woke up late and forgot to walk the dog this morning.

"Oh, well he must have been too busy on his video games to walk the dog"

A few months back I had my door taken off its hinges because I didn't hear my dad knocking on the door. He somehow blamed the fact that I didn't hear him 2 floors up while listening to music on video games, and decided that a reasonable punishment would be to take the door. :wall:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

And like Halo said, many aren't lucky enough to get onto MTV. So they're wasting their time acting like idiots.

Yeah, instead of buying food with your paychecks, you buy lottery tickets to give your little pumpkin a better life.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Having to write function stubs for an API that's half in French and uncomplete.

what

At work I have a specification that details all the tests we need to be able to run on our product at the factory.

The specification was adopted from an older one; my company is a French company hence the French.

I need to write "stubs" - incomplete functions - so that they can be easily implemented at a later date by a different individual.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪