Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Hanging out with people who complain all the time. Damn cynics.

I hate when that happens, BUT some people do have the right to complain depending on what they're complaining about. It's the ones that are complaining over the smallest things all the time that annoy me. Which usually ends up with our friendship splitting and heading in our own seperate ways.

Food stuck in my teeth is annoying, but soooo worth it. Mainly because the foods I eat that cause that are sooo good. >.<

Yeah I have no problem with complaining when it's not all the time about everything. "Dude roll your window up, it's cold. Dude put the AC on it's too hot in here."

irony

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

Hanging out with people who complain all the time. Damn cynics.

I hate when that happens, BUT some people do have the right to complain depending on what they're complaining about. It's the ones that are complaining over the smallest things all the time that annoy me. Which usually ends up with our friendship splitting and heading in our own seperate ways.

Food stuck in my teeth is annoying, but soooo worth it. Mainly because the foods I eat that cause that are sooo good. >.<

Yeah I have no problem with complaining when it's not all the time about everything. "Dude roll your window up, it's cold. Dude put the AC on it's too hot in here."

irony

Yeah, something like that would bug me for sure.

Another annoying thing: Guys at clubs. -.-

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Guys at clubs. -.-

What do you mean?

I go with my group of friends normally, and usually don't mind dancing with a couple strangers who approach in a nice way. (keep in mind, these are goth clubs, but I assume the same occurs within normal clubs as well) But some guys just believe they "pinch" or "grab" when they feel like it. Rather annoying to be honest. I've gotten myself thrown out once for reacting in a hostile manner. lol

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I hate when exes try to make me jealous.

I haven't talked to this girl in a month... Randomly:

X:"The guy I'm seeing bought a 5th Avenue, it's such a nice car."

Me: "That's an ugly car. I guess this reflects his taste in women."

X: "Wow [puncture]."

Me: ":)"

What type of reaction does she expect from me? Dayum

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

Guys at clubs. -.-

What do you mean?

I go with my group of friends normally, and usually don't mind dancing with a couple strangers who approach in a nice way. (keep in mind, these are goth clubs, but I assume the same occurs within normal clubs as well) But some guys just believe they "pinch" or "grab" when they feel like it. Rather annoying to be honest. I've gotten myself thrown out once for reacting in a hostile manner. lol

Kick/knee him in the balls. It has got to be the most humiliating way of being rejected I think.

I hate when exes try to make me jealous.

I haven't talked to this girl in a month... Randomly:

X:"The guy I'm seeing bought a 5th Avenue, it's such a nice car."

Me: "That's an ugly car. I guess this reflects his taste in women."

X: "Wow [puncture]."

Me: ":)"

What type of reaction does she expect from me? Dayum

Haha, I got to remember that one.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Guys at clubs. -.-

What do you mean?

Kick/knee him in the balls. It has got to be the most humiliating way of being rejected I think.

Oh come on, as a male you should know never to suggest that. Can't she just punch him in the gut or something?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Guys at clubs. -.-

What do you mean?

Oh come on, as a male you should know never to suggest that. Can't she just punch him in the gut or something?

haha. My normal rejection is just a slap to the face. But I got viscous the one night when in a foul mood and going to the club to dance and blow off some steam. It wasn't pretty @.@

Lqt9R.png

The skip limit on Pandora. It's like 2 and a half skips every 24 hours or some bull[cabbage].

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

I've never been in a Goth club, don't even know where any are. Not sure if I'd be welcome tbh.

Depends on what the people are like. If it's invite only, you might not receive a warm welcome. But any public one you'd be fine. Any goth that shuns someone for not being a goth is just as bad as someone who shuns someone for being goth imo.

Lqt9R.png

I hate it when my clones become self aware and begin to impersonate me.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

People who take the ESRB ratings too seriously. I have a friend who's mom wouldn't let him play games that were rated T when he was 12 because "He wasn't a teenager yet." He's still not allowed to play rated M games either. As if turning 13 or 18 is suddenly going to give you the mental maturity to handle a little bit of virtual blood and swears...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

People who take the ESRB ratings too seriously. I have a friend who's mom wouldn't let him play games that were rated T when he was 12 because "He wasn't a teenager yet." He's still not allowed to play rated M games either. As if turning 13 or 18 is suddenly going to give you the mental maturity to handle a little bit of virtual blood and swears...

I got Red Dead Redemption when I was 13 and then GTA when I was 14.

I got COD4 when I was like... 10. :thumbup:

PM me for fitocracy invite

Hardcore.

My mom was exactly this way. I couldn't play T games til I was 13 and when I finally talked her into getting Call of Duty (WaW iirc) which is rated M obviously when I was like 15 she actually made me keep track of how much I played it so I didn't "get addicted" and "think it's real life". Honestly, it was hardly even worth playing for the amount of time I was allowed. Bull [cabbage].

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

I just printed out an "E" rating and taped it over the "M" whenever I bought those games. My mom doesn't really care anymore, so I don't bother doing it anymore.

I played Goldeneye with my older brother when I was 5.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I played Goldeneye with my older brother when I was 5.

That's not so bad is it? Kind of cartoony? Or is it gory?

PM me for fitocracy invite