Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Trying to resist the urge of responding to a troll.

"Ramsay is a bully and his managerial skills are abhorrent. He's also a compulsive liar! He claimed he played for Rangers first team when he was merely an apprentice taken on by Rangers and never played for the first team. He's repeatedly lied to Tana (his wife) about his adultery with a [bleep] and his book is nothing but an attempt to make fillet steak out of horse meat. He's just a lying sociopath. Those that don't see through his facade are total fools and need to get a grip on reality" ~ TheCusterCat, aka DigbyCat.

EDIT - There's more

"Ramsay is aggressive, intimidating and a nasty bully. Why he needs to behave like an absolute arsehole on his REALITY TV programs, shows that he is just a nasty. The guy has a mouth on him like a blocked prison cell toilet. Why? Because he is a bully boy , with a short fuse and utter contempt for his fellow man. He is a sociopath. Ramsay, who markets himself as a ‘devoted’ family man, is accused of a series of trysts with 'professional mistress' Sarah Symonds. He is just a BULLY!"

Indeed, it is well written with at least 10 fallacies in his argument.

This stupid new scroll over 5 gum ad that's on every page I browse. Sometimes I don't even hover over it, and it acts as if it's scrolled over (while it's not) so when I try to click a link I see, a facebook window of 5 gum pops up. What the [bleep].

Staurolite.png

People, girls, who analyse whether they are annoying you on the number of "x('s)" at the end of text.

Why. It's not a good way to gauge a person's annoyance at all.

I'm not quite sure what you mean.

This girl seems to have this annoying trait of wanting to guess my moods by the number of 'X' left at the end of a text because apparently it shows my feelings towards her...

Rumours.

Heh, I still don't understand. Why would your text end in a bunch of x's?

Yeah, this is what I didn't get.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Democrats.

Republicans.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

People, girls, who analyse whether they are annoying you on the number of "x('s)" at the end of text.

Why. It's not a good way to gauge a person's annoyance at all.

YES. Dear God yes! I get that so often.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

People that think Facebook statuses are private.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

People that add everyone that sends them an invite on Facebook, then later complain when their wall is spammed with insults and crap.

Yup. My main problem is with the first part. Some people just add everyone and end up with like, 500+ friends (or even more). And it's just stupid, because half of these 'friends' aren't even friends (yah, maybe you saw them once or something). And the reverse of this: some people expect you to add them when you don't even know them. I have like 6 requests from people who I don't even know. Just cause I have 1 mutual friend doesn't mean I'm adding you.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

People that add everyone that sends them an invite on Facebook, then later complain when their wall is spammed with insults and crap.

Yup. My main problem is with the first part. Some people just add everyone and end up with like, 500+ friends (or even more). And it's just stupid, because half of these 'friends' aren't even friends (yah, maybe you saw them once or something). And the reverse of this: some people expect you to add them when you don't even know them. I have like 6 requests from people who I don't even know. Just cause I have 1 mutual friend doesn't mean I'm adding you.

This is why I have 13 friends on facebook. I only add people I actually know. I hate friend [bleep]s.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Democrats.

Republicans.

Third-way/Independents. Seriously, [bleep] those guys

*Is more or less one :razz:

Serious note: I have/had a psychology teacher who showed a ~2 minute ABC clip about whether or not men or women are more shallow. Using a method that can only be called "Scientific" if it took place in North Korea, it concluded that men are more shallow. It also didn't show any women's responses aside from one or two heavily edited sentence fragments. In spite of this, we the class are supposed to make a conclusion about the mentalities of both men and women who go into online dating... Which wasn't the topic to begin with. Naturally, the class calls her out on this, and after spending maybe half an hour arguing, she drops the video entirely and just asks what we think the mentalities of both sexes would be. She then proceeded to quote mine everything the class members who didn't give up on her said.

Best summed up by this one guy just as he left the class, "DOES SHE THINK WE'RE [bleep]ING [developmentally delayed]ED??". Over the course of this post I dropped the class for a full refund O:)

Of the three psychology teachers I've had, only one was actually good at teaching the subject, and that was in high school. I went in to college thinking that I was going to major in it, but as of now I'm not even going to try taking another class on the subject.

Older sister is super attached to home. Her first year of college she spent the first 3-4 days with my parents in a hotel near the college because she was scared. This year, she's asking my parents to come up two days after she moves so she can see them again.

That just bugs me for some reason. We're completely opposite in that sense. I don't get homesick at all, and she does so much. She makes my parents drive up really often.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Standard, Rainy, explain yourselves!! What x's?!?

If you love someone you might put x's at the end of a text like 'See you later xxx' - x's are like kisses and o's are hugs (I personally don't use hugs like that). If you put xxx's it's more 'love' than one x or no x's. Sort of like the number of 3's you put on a heart <33333. Of course, too many 3's means being clingy - like <33333333333333333333 and too many x's is stupid like - xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

I thought people understood this intuitively :mellow: It's like body language for texts/talking online.

And don't get me into the use of smilies :P

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Oh. Well yah, everyone knows x's are kisses and hugs are o's. But I never though that had transferred over to texts... I'd understand a simple traditional 'xoxox' but just 'xxxx' has never ever crossed my mind. o.O

Smilies make sense. Could just be me, but I thought 'xoxoxo' was limited to actual letters and perhaps verbal use (maybe not even that).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

How my girlfriend seems to get everything bad happen to her. First her stomach messed up a couple of years back, now medication every night to stop it messing up, if not taken, she throws up for hours on end, then a severe constant pain in the leg caused by some obscure disease no-one's ever heard of, and most recently, tonsillitis. Throw in other personal issues (Dad having cancer, for example) and it really, really, really sucks for her.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

So somebody asked what the definition of "love is on Facebook and got this eyesore for an answer.

Sis to me love is something u feel something u express to axplain how u feel about some onw love isnt just one emotion its a bunch of emotions mixed an telling u thats the person for u thats the person thats takin care of u its an expretion of meny feelings like i love rachel no matter how bad it may get i look forward to that smile that smile makes me happy makes me proud makes me not wanna leave so for short its love i love her smile :) is that a good definition :P

In the time it took him to type all of that without using any sort of spell check I typed "love" into Google and got a simple, readable sentence. I hate how he just manages to sound like an illiterate and a tool at the same god damn time.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

So somebody asked what the definition of "love is on Facebook and got this eyesore for an answer.

Sis to me love is something u feel something u express to axplain how u feel about some onw love isnt just one emotion its a bunch of emotions mixed an telling u thats the person for u thats the person thats takin care of u its an expretion of meny feelings like i love rachel no matter how bad it may get i look forward to that smile that smile makes me happy makes me proud makes me not wanna leave so for short its love i love her smile :) is that a good definition :P

In the time it took him to type all of that without using any sort of spell check I typed "love" into Google and got a simple, readable sentence. I hate how he just manages to sound like an illiterate and a tool at the same god damn time.

I gave up trying to read it when I realised I would have to decipher his backwards way of speaking

Democrats.

Republicans.

This. If the GOP didn't exist, I might consider moving to the US one day.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I think putting "xxx" instead of "<3333" is the european thing to do. Never seen anyone do that in NA but lots of british people (at least when I had facebook).

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I hate hair in the bathroom sink...

Or walking downstairs in boxers not knowing my sisters friends are there.

I can't wait until I share an apartment with a friend. Hopefully by May of next year.:/

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot