Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

The fact that I haven't received anything about my university accommodation yet, but my friend, who applied about 3 months after I did, to the same place, has.

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

thing1j.png

Not specifically your post, Dizzle, but just anytime I know that an image was posted but I can't see it for some reason.

Edit: my image did the same thing at first :P

Yeah, I find images not loading very annoying too. For some reason, Dizzle's image didn't load for me as well. Seems to happen a lot lately, and it's only on these forums as well.

Guys. Dizzle didn't post a image.

[quote name='Dizzle229' timestamp='1314503551' post='4998896']
Posted Image
[/quote]

Edit: What Pie said.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

When the power goes off then immediately back on after a few seconds.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Posted Image

:shock:

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

thing1j.png

Not specifically your post, Dizzle, but just anytime I know that an image was posted but I can't see it for some reason.

Here's how I feel about that:

Posted Image

thing1j.png

Here's how I feel about that:

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's getting a bit old now.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Just got written up. First night of the year.

The girl isn't even our RA and she says 'she heard clanking (glass) and party sounds.' And I'm being completely honest when I say that there couldn't have been 'clanking' since the glass bottles we under the sink, not being touched. Our music wasn't on either. [bleep]ing stupid.

What a downer.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Just got written up. First night of the year.

The girl isn't even our RA and she says 'she heard clanking (glass) and party sounds.' And I'm being completely honest when I say that there couldn't have been 'clanking' since the glass bottles we under the sink, not being touched. Our music wasn't on either. [bleep]ing stupid.

What a downer.

College just sucks, huh? :wink:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Teachers from grades 1-5: "Okay kids, practice your cursive writing! You'll use it all the time once you go into [insert grade level here] grade!"

Teachers from grades 6-12: "Just type everything using Times New Roman."

Nope. If I ever have to take a class where I need to write in tnr, I'm doing the entire thing in Arial then closing my eyes, changing the font, and never looking at it again. It as to be the second most disgusting font out there (Behind Comic Sans MS)

I love Calibri. I also like Times New Roman. I'm not picky on my font choices really, as long as it's not obnoxious. Or comic sans.

(Behind Comic Sans MS)

71118_700b.jpg

I also hate when people say "it cost 4$". This is wrong. It actually cost $4.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif