Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

YOUTUBE MONAAAAY

Apparently that worthless, talentless hack RWJ makes 200-300k a year from ads on his videos.

I enjoy his videos so I don't think he's a "talentless hack".

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Cuz it takes talent to repost already popular youtube videos.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Taking a break from a game, coming back to it, and not knowing what the [bleep] you're doing. lol

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Taking a break from a game, coming back to it, and not knowing what the [bleep] you're doing. lol

Ah, fond memories. Especially when you have to cool off after failing over and over on a mission, then unpause it, then instantly die. Ffff.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

If you search "jew" on google, one of the results is google's own page explaining that jew is often used in offensive ways and they don't condone that.

If you search "negro" or "towelhead" or "cracker" or "whitey" or "beaner" there is no similar page.

Unbelievable.

PM me for fitocracy invite

I personally use deodorant, everytime I walk out of the bathroom. I never use anything too powerful like cologne which can sometimes be just as bad or worse than absolutely nothing.

ScruffySecond-s200x200-149655-580.jpg

Wait who's that?

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

I personally use deodorant, everytime I walk out of the bathroom. I never use anything too powerful like cologne which can sometimes be just as bad or worse than absolutely nothing.

ScruffySecond-s200x200-149655-580.jpg

Wait who's that?

Scruffy.

The janitor.

PM me for fitocracy invite

If you search "jew" on google, one of the results is google's own page explaining that jew is often used in offensive ways and they don't condone that.

If you search "negro" or "towelhead" or "cracker" or "whitey" or "beaner" there is no similar page.

Unbelievable.

http://www.google.com/explanation.html

I suppose many people made a complaint about what they saw upon googling jew.

Google negro, towelhead etc etc and you won't see excessively disturbing results, especially when looking up 'cracker'

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

http://www.google.com/explanation.html

I suppose many people made a complaint about what they saw upon googling jew.

Google negro, towelhead etc etc and you won't see excessively disturbing results, especially when looking up 'cracker'

Indeed. Crackers are often delicious and "Negro" might lead you to a Spanish language site.

A song is on loop inside your mind, except you can't hear lyrics. You can sort of make them out, but they lack clarity, making it inscrutable. You don't know the name of it either, so you spend hours on google trying to search for the aforementioned song, but to no avail. You start pulling your hair out, and some weeks later, you suddenly remember. You think you can memorize it without noting it down, but you manage to forget it, like trying to recall a dream when you start hearing the song again.

This is the bane of my existence.

Ah, fond memories. Especially when you have to cool off after failing over and over on a mission, then unpause it, then instantly die. Ffff.

I've done that with quite a few games. WoW was one, Final Fantasy 12 was another, Runescape being another lol. Then a couple RTS games I used to play. Sucks, if you dont' keep up with the games, you lose your knack for them. Especially with MTG. :/

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Losing my voice.

Though, some girls dig the scratchy 'lost voice' voice, haha. :thumbup:

You're lucky if you have a sexy 'lost voice' voice. When I lose my voice I sound like a child molester. (Well I'm a child, so just a regular molester)

When someone comes over to your house and brings a dog when they KNOW you have a cat.. and they don't even try to keep the dog isolated so I have to lock my cat in my room all night... :wall:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

When someone comes over to your house and brings a dog when they KNOW you have a cat.. and they don't even try to keep the dog isolated so I have to lock my cat in my room all night... :wall:

What i would do is have my cat beat the dog up. Alright, it can't do that, but it will still give it a nice scratch before running off in terror. Kick the dog out gather an army of cats in secret for later :blink:

I don't use cologne and rarely use deodorant. I pretty much just bathe alot to keep unpleasant odors away.

I am annoyed by the fact that i have alot of past fondness of Runescape but i find it utterly boring now. Aswell it has changed so much that it no longer looks like anything i have in my memories from 2003 - 2006 of it. I guess it was just a big part of my life, but it still annoys me sometimes.

Final1.jpg

Oh boy, I can fill several pages with this, but maybe I should just shorten it to 2-3.

-I'm primarily annoyed by people who have no real understanding of introverted behavior. I've lost count of being called something just because I prefer a few friends or prefer to stray from the crowd.

-Reason being thrown out of the window over a disagreement. Feel free to put "overreacting" into this.

-Whenever someone moves my things or thinks cleaning my room is better. It annoys me because I cannot find anything the whole day because my memory of where objects are happen to be internal (I cannot name where my wallet is, but can walk to it for example).

They sound more like pet peeves, but personal annoyances nonetheless.

Oh boy, I can fill several pages with this, but maybe I should just shorten it to 2-3.

-I'm primarily annoyed by people who have no real understanding of introverted behavior. I've lost count of being called something just because I prefer a few friends or prefer to stray from the crowd.

-Reason being thrown out of the window over a disagreement. Feel free to put "overreacting" into this.

-Whenever someone moves my things or thinks cleaning my room is better. It annoys me because I cannot find anything the whole day because my memory of where objects are happen to be internal (I cannot name where my wallet is, but can walk to it for example).

They sound more like pet peeves, but personal annoyances nonetheless.

You were defenestrated?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

It's more of a problem for me because my cat would beat the dog up.

Seriously, it challenged a Rottweiler.

j0xPu5R.png