Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

I tried that out for a while cause I wanted to get the Mac feel. But I put it back to normal because of what you said. It makes it impossible to close windows without focusing too hard.

The taskbar is equivalent to our docks which is usually always at the bottom or on the left side of the screen.

tFtfA.jpg

Today I broke my hand.

EDIT:

Epic facepalm.

The above quote is drawn from the 'Today...' thread, which illustrates exactly what people tend to annoyingly do - scapegoat racism and deliberately accuse someone of being a racist should they happen to be of a different ethnic origin.

Speaking of racists, I don't see anything wrong with disliking someone of different ethnic backgrounds, should the reasoning be valid. The presumption that it constitutes racism is rather unfounded, as it refers to prejudgement on the basis of one's colour/skin/ethnicity, which the above is not. I judge people by their behaviour, personality and actions. If they so happen to fit a racist stereotype, then so be it. I'm amused yet frustrated at the amount of people who fail to understand the basic concept of prejudgement and racism.

I agree that a "YOU MAD BRO?" sign isn't very good sportsmanship. They even got the meme wrong. It's not supposed to be in the form of a question, it's supposed to be a statement telling someone that they're taking something too seriously.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

The fact that I can't leave my fan in at night annoys me. My parents complain that they can hear it from their room, so I have to leave it off.

Snip

I hate people like this. On my way from QLD home, I had some [cabbage]ty little 17year old (red P Plater) in a holden commodore gunning it at about 150km/hr in a 110km zone. weaving between traffic trying to act cool. I wasn't much better but I ended up chasing him, overtaking him and forced him back into 90km which is his legal speed limit. He was swearing and [cabbage], followed me to the Maccas along the highway and started swearing when I said "Do you wanna see that heap of [cabbage] flying thru the air, your mates neck snapped in 3 places and the guilt on your hands for life for killing people like a common murderer?" It shut him up. It's little wankers like this that shouldn't even be allowed to sit in a car, then they kill themselves and people mourn them going "Oh hes was such a good kid"

....no, your son is a [bleep]ing [developmentally delayed] and deserved to die. Sorry to sound harsh but a "good kid" doesnt go 60km over their legal speed limit. (espec in an over-powered car they cant handle)

ANYWAY; I hate people ringing me saying "We're from Telstra asking about your account, you aint paid etc". We dont use telstra, piss off.

Popoto.~<3

Now that you mention it, i also am annoyed when people say 'he was a good kid' or 'he's a good kid' about their children, even if those kids are drugs addicted murderers. And then they wonder 'where have i gone wrong as a parent, oh noes!!!!11' when their child does something bad. But they didn't do anything to properly raise them up either...

Final1.jpg

Now that you mention it, i also am annoyed when people say 'he was a good kid' or 'he's a good kid' about their children, even if those kids are drugs addicted murderers. And then they wonder 'where have i gone wrong as a parent, oh noes!!!!11' when their child does something bad. But they didn't do anything to properly raise them up either...

^ This ^

My parents wouldn't say that about me if I weren't a good kid. (but I am so =P)

People who get super upset and make a big fuss out of kids committing suicide. That sounds horrible, but they're always like "ohhh she was a hero" and trying to make laws and affect the school etc. when it's just some immature (in a normal way), depressed kid who made a dumb decision.

PM me for fitocracy invite

People who get super upset and make a big fuss out of kids committing suicide. That sounds horrible, but they're always like "ohhh she was a hero" and trying to make laws and affect the school etc. when it's just some immature (in a normal way), depressed kid who made a dumb decision.

Even the biggest of [wagon], for whatever reason, get turned into a saint when they die. It's really annoying.

Also, you thought "could care less" was bad? My teacher today: "I could even particularly not care less."

ffffuuuu_colored.jpg

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Speaking of racists, I don't see anything wrong with disliking someone of different ethnic backgrounds, should the reasoning be valid. The presumption that it constitutes racism is rather unfounded, as it refers to prejudgement on the basis of one's colour/skin/ethnicity, which the above is not. I judge people by their behaviour, personality and actions. If they so happen to fit a racist stereotype, then so be it. I'm amused yet frustrated at the amount of people who fail to understand the basic concept of prejudgement and racism.

I agree. It's scientific fact that different ethnic groups and skin colors have biological differences that go deeper than mere skin color. The part where racism becomes ridiculous is when people assume "because he is X, he will act like Y". Maybe he might be more prone to act like Y based on his X status, but if you have experienced life at least somewhat then you should know that there's exceptions to almost every rule.

It pisses me off to no end when people claim that stating harmless facts such as, "African Americans usually like rap," constitutes as racism. Pretty strong correlation there for us to just brush off for the sake of preventing feelings from being hurt...

20 minutes later he's progressed about half a mile ahead of me. In that time he cut off about 3 cars and 2 semis, never signalling to get where he was.

It's idiots like that who I hope run into a barrier and burn in a twisted heap.

I agree. If you're that disgustingly apathetic to human life then GTFO. I won't miss you.

Even the biggest of [wagon], for whatever reason, get turned into a saint when they die. It's really annoying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLVsIpejFgM

Relevant.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Stepping in something wet while wearing your socks. I hate wasting socks.

I cringed reading that sentence because I feel your pain.

Making a good drawing and someone accidentally destroys it by spilling something or putting their items on it. I don't have a personal desk in my room and have to use the living room table, so I cannot leave *any* of my art projects alone. :|

Also, you thought "could care less" was bad? My teacher today: "I could even particularly not care less."

And every kid who gets cancer is 'so brave', as if they purposefully got cancer to fight it and prove their worth or something.

And then they die.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Stepping in something wet while wearing your socks. I hate wasting socks.

Makes me shudder just thinking about it.

yo i sort of think it's in a school's duty to look out for the best interests of their students.

and no decision is dumb when you're depressed. everything is valid somehow.

And every kid who gets cancer is 'so brave', as if they purposefully got cancer to fight it and prove their worth or something.

And then they die.

You've stepped over the line here, Lenin. Though I agree that kids who kill themselves are for the most part to blame, for largely personality problems and their own emotional backwardness, kids who get cancer are by no means comparable (largely because suicide is a choice; cancer is not). They are called 'so brave' because for children, the process of undergoing chemo or radiotherapy is terrifying.

Back when I was 12 or so, a pupil in my mum's class - he was 5 - got a cancer of some form right at the end of term. It killed him before the summer holidays had ended. The boy was absolutely terrified and couldn't even comprehend what was going on to him. His mother told him he was 'brave' and that 'everything was going to be alright' to stop him from crying; she knew he wasn't going to be alright and wanted him to enjoy the time he had.

Lenin, from your post I can conclude that you've little exposure to the reality of the outside world, so I'm not going to get angry or flame you. Just remember, though, that people do things and experience things that are no less valid just because you've no experience of them.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Lenin, from your post I can conclude that you've little exposure to the reality of the outside world, so I'm not going to get angry or flame you. Just remember, though, that people do things and experience things that are no less valid just because you've no experience of them.

You base this off a dissimilarity in personal ethics?

And then they die.

You've stepped over the line here, Lenin. Though I agree that kids who kill themselves are for the most part to blame, for largely personality problems and their own emotional backwardness, kids who get cancer are by no means comparable (largely because suicide is a choice; cancer is not). They are called 'so brave' because for children, the process of undergoing chemo or radiotherapy is terrifying.

Back when I was 12 or so, a pupil in my mum's class - he was 5 - got a cancer of some form right at the end of term. It killed him before the summer holidays had ended. The boy was absolutely terrified and couldn't even comprehend what was going on to him. His mother told him he was 'brave' and that 'everything was going to be alright' to stop him from crying; she knew he wasn't going to be alright and wanted him to enjoy the time he had.

that made me shiver, being 5 years old and dieing, damn :(

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

One of my classmates in German class just figured out that the English language comes from England. It took every ounce of my energy NOT to go ballistic on him.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

You base this off a dissimilarity in personal ethics?

The callous apathy to suffering is a trait either of a psychopath or a young person with very little actual exposure to life. I'm assuming the latter.

I think we can all empathise to those with cancer, irrespective of our ethical perspectives.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau