Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

What a coincidence that we happen to be talking about mouth issues: today I think I've burned the inside of my mouth with overly hot food, so now one side of my mouth is a bit swollen (so I can constantly feel it's there) and I can't eat without pain. So much fun.

People who complain about being at work.

You don't have to be there - I'm sure the management team would be happy to replace you with a more motivated worker. 'Yeah but I need the money' is not an acceptable excuse for complaining about being at work. People work for money, not just you. People get paid more by being pro-active, rather than miserable, annoying, petty and pathetic layabouts.

[/rant]

Tif's inability to maintain their servers ._.

worlds_smallest_violin.gif

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

People who complain about being at work.

You don't have to be there - I'm sure the management team would be happy to replace you with a more motivated worker. 'Yeah but I need the money' is not an acceptable excuse for complaining about being at work. People work for money, not just you. People get paid more by being pro-active, rather than miserable, annoying, petty and pathetic layabouts.

[/rant]

This x10.

Tif's inability to maintain their servers ._.

They were brought down for regular maintenance lol.

This came to mind after I read the above exchange.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb9LJI7YrtU

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Buying iced coffee, drinking some, then forgetting to put the lid back on properly because you think you'll just take a drink of it in about 30 seconds. A couple of minutes pass, and then you look over and think "oh boy iced coffee" and decide to shake it up before you drink it so it is nice and bubbly. All of a sudden, iced coffee [bleep]ing everywhere.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Man, everytime my roommate has to go to class, he sighs loudly, slams all his stuff of whatever he's doing down, groans as he stands up, and sighs as he picks up his stuff and slowly walks out the door.

I get it dude, you don't want to go to class, you don't need to overexaggerate all that crap.

If the minimum wage is $8.00, why in the [bleep] is there an opition to put $6.00 as your starting wage? <_<

I swear I [bleep]ing hate online applications. I wonder how many dumb managers check off the higher paying ones, not knowing their state's law is $8.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

If the minimum wage is $8.00, why in the [bleep] is there an opition to put $6.00 as your starting wage? <_<

I swear I [bleep]ing hate online applications. I wonder how many dumb managers check off the higher paying ones, not knowing their state's law is $8.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Damn girls in yoga pants!

How am I supposed to be a good boy and not fantasize?

You aren't. Know what's better? Volleyball girls in spandex.

People who clearly drive 10+ miles over the speed limit when there is a ton of traffic. Sometimes I wish I could just snap my fingers and a cop would appear to the side of my car to pull that person over...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Have you guys ever noticed that people with "Baby On Board" signs are often terrible drivers?

Well, yea, you can't expect an infant to be a good driver. They can barely even see over the dash.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Have you guys ever noticed that people with "Baby On Board" signs are often terrible drivers?

Well, yea, you can't expect an infant to be a good driver. They can barely even see over the dash.

Thanks for the laugh Lenin.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Fortunately, my roommate and I agree that the fans are always on. The sound is actually quite soothing, tbh.

I agree with that.

One thing I really hate is when people have the windows taskbar at the top of the screen, rather than the bottom like a normal person. Whenever you want to exit out of something or use something that is near that top part of the screen, it pops up and gets in the way -.-

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I tried that out for a while cause I wanted to get the Mac feel. But I put it back to normal because of what you said. It makes it impossible to close windows without focusing too hard.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Was driving back to school on the interstate. The traffic was pretty heavy, and in the left lane there was a very long line of cars passing a few semis.

In my rear view mirror, I see someone barreling up the right lane and jam his way in right after the car that was just behind me.

He then comes right up behind me, about 15 feet from my bumper. First of all, we're going ~70 mph (112kph). Second of all, being 15 feet behind the guy in front of you won't let you pass the semi any faster, it's just plain dangerous and stupid.

I brake checked him (tap on the brakes to let him know to get off my a--), guy doesn't even flinch. I let off the gas and slow a couple mph, guy gets even closer and then flicks me off. Finally when we all get past the semi (but barely enough distance to get over), he cuts off the semi and starts passing on the right, finally cutting of the guy 5 cars ahead about to pass another semi.

20 minutes later he's progressed about half a mile ahead of me. In that time he cut off about 3 cars and 2 semis, never signalling to get where he was.

It's idiots like that who I hope run into a barrier and burn in a twisted heap. Related video below:

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪